Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Call to Arms Content Update Coming to TERA for PC on June 11th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageCall to Arms Content Update Coming to TERA for PC on June 11th - MMORPG.com

On June 11th, En Masse Entertainment will be releasing its next TERA content update for PC on June 11th. "Call to Arms" brings the popori brawler into the game alongside a month-long leveling event to help new brawlers get underway. Those who hit level 65 by July 9th will earn the Kitten Hittin' Mittens weapon skins.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited May 2019
    Why does this game start to feel like its going the wildstar route by thinking adding a race to a previous race/genderlocked class is supposed to be 'content'? I mean its good that popori are finally getting some love (they're probably tied with the amani as being the least placed race), but its looking like the team is either poor/cheap/or both.
    Scot
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Albatroes said:

Why does this game start to feel like its going the wildstar route by thinking adding a race to a previous race/genderlocked class is supposed to be 'content'? I mean its good that popori are finally getting some love (they're probably tied with the amani as being the least placed race), but its looking like the team is either poor/cheap/or both.

From what I understand, they do this based on what the community asks for. The Eastern community, most likely.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Grumpy Cat lives. 8 lives left.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests