Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Golden Treasure: The Great Green Puts You in a Dragon's Shoes - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,127

imageGolden Treasure: The Great Green Puts You in a Dragon's Shoes - MMORPG.com News

OK, so maybe dragons don't wear shoes, but the idea is the same. Dreaming Door Studios has announced the release date for its deep narrative RPG, Golden Treasure: The Great Green. The game provides players with an alternative viewpoint by taking the part of a dragon as it makes its way into the world as a newly-born hatchling and works to survive, thrive and grow. Players will find familiar features including an "open world to explore, loot to collect, battles to fight, and skills to master".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Glowers maniacally at Cersei. Let's get this party started.
    SBFordMadFrenchie

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,127
    It's really a beautiful narrative game. I enjoyed the demo a LOT.
    MadFrenchieTorval

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• jj7009jj7009 Member UncommonPosts: 223

SBFord said:

It's really a beautiful narrative game. I enjoyed the demo a LOT.

The problem is that it is beautiful. That means the furries will corrupt it even faster.
    [Deleted User]Scot
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 21,330
    It's very pretty. I love the artwork. I'll keep an eye on it. You can download the demo from Itch too. https://dreaming-door.itch.io/gt1

I've added it to my Steam Follow list. I'll keep an eye on it on Itch too. Sometimes studios will offer a Steam key with an Itch purchase so you can install it from either platform.
    traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 15,289
    Put it on the wish list but not seen much in the way of reviews so waiting on that.
  • xelrahxelrah Member UncommonPosts: 40
    What a powerful storytelling it was. And the final (secret) ending alone was almost 20 minutes of thoughtful reading oozing with philosophy, and I regret not a minute spent on working towards it. For anyone that likes good stories this is a must, regardless if you also like dragons or not.

It is sad this gets so little attention compared to how much love went into creating it, perhaps it is time for a review SBFord?