Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW Classic Interview: Release Date & Preserving a Legend -



  • tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    It shouldn't be impressive since we already have a million Vanilla servers and they have all the code anyways.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,749
    edited May 2019
    baphamet said:
    love the emphasis on building a strong server community.
    It is just BS PR talk,don't believe any of it.
    I play Hearthstone,the ONLY game left from Blizzard that i play.There is ZERO communication,you have to first be on a friends list,well how do you get friends if your not allowed to talk to anyone?

    Does that sound like a developer who CARES about community ,a developer that chooses to make sure we DO NOT talk to each other?So i would say they are flat out lying,they do not care one bit about community.
    You can't just make a CLAIM,you have to PROVE it and they have done no such thing.Even within the pro scene it is NOT geared towards the community but only geared towards TEAMS and sponsors,like about 1% of the community while the other 99% is just asked to spend money and sit on the sidelines and watch and cheer.

    IDK why so many seem to fall for Blizzard's bull of why they THINK their games are even good,Blizzard is imo a very average developer,middle of the road at best.They do respond in support in a rather decent timely fashion but again,is that for us or for themselves?Imagine if something illegal goes on with your account and Blizzard just ignores it,yeah most likely they do it for themselves.

    IMO we need to quit praising bullshit,let's see some PROOF before giving Blizzard accolades for ANYTHING.Even this whole vanilla idea is NOT the same game,it went under several changes,nerfs along the way,you can NEVER return to the original Wow,a very close version of but never the same.

    Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,949
      Ill be there .. cant wait ..

                              For the Horde!!
  • KeushpuppyKeushpuppy Member UncommonPosts: 159
    Something I noticed in beta is the number of players who started WoW in Cata or Mists or later. They never played classic and they love it...
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 6,365
    A release date. Those are rare in this day and age. I almost forgot what one was.

    EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,799
    Amathe said:
    A release date. Those are rare in this day and age. I almost forgot what one was.
    Yeah, they have since changed the term.
    Now, they call it "Early Access"
  • 5Trooper5Trooper Member CommonPosts: 7
    Cant wait to play classic again. Going be so fun!
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,799
    WoW Classic Interview: Release Date & Preserving a Cash-Cow

    (Fixed it for you)
  • RaquisRaquis Member UncommonPosts: 1,007
    people actually buying an old game again WOW,LOL.
Sign In or Register to comment.