Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#UFOs Chariots of the gods/Archons/Gnosis/Achamoth/Thoth/Hermes Trismegistus/Demiurge/Sophia

KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 1,875
edited March 2020 in Off-Topic Discussion
Image result for yor the hunter from the futureImage result for yor the hunter from the future
Image result for yor the hunter from the future
Image result for olmec heads
The Saiyans were a group of barbaric aliens who arrived to the Planet Vegeta (once known as the Planet Plant) very long ago. Their home planet, Sadala, had been destroyed due to conflict among Saiyans. The indigenous lifeforms to this planet were the Tuffles, a very technologically advanced race. When the Saiyan first arrived, they lived in the arid wastelands on the outskirts of the Tuffles' cities. The Tuffles had no way of knowing the Saiyans would eventually take the whole planet for themselves and destroy their race.
Saiyan
Post edited by KingNaid on

Comments

• KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 1,875
    edited May 2019
    Image result for aliens in independence day
    Image result for xenomorph
    Related image

edited May 2019
    httpsassets-jpcustjwpsrvcomthumbnailsw9o94khx-720jpg

edited September 2019

Ezekiel 1:4 KJV
    4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Ezekiel 1:15-21 KJV

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Zechariah 5

5 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

Zechariah 5
    4 I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.

6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Psalm 68:17 KJV
    The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

Job 22:14
    Clouds are a hiding place for Him, so that He cannot see; And He walks on the vault of heaven. (Stealth Tech)

Exodus 13:21King James Version (KJV)
    21 And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Lenticular Clouds
    Dramatic lenticular cloud formation over Harolds Cross Dublin

edited July 2019
    From City of Angels
    Image result for city of angels

Death Stranding
    Related image
    Related image
    Image result for death stranding beings
    Related image

edited July 2019
    1 Enoch 2:8:
    "And Azazel taught men to make swords and knives and shields and breastplates; and made known to them the metals [of the earth] and the art of working them; and bracelets and ornaments; and the use of antimony and the beautifying of the eyelids; and all kinds of costly stones and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray and became corrupt in all their ways."

Little is known about the Engineers' history, but the Engineers are shown to be the "creators" of the human race, visiting Earth during its primordial stage
    Related image

Agents from a previous iteration of the Matrix, before they became "Exiles", or rogue programs.
    Read more at
    Image result for the twins matrix
    The Architect of the fake world
    Image result for the architect matrix

"many of the Ainur descended into it to guide and order its growth
    The uber morlock was a dark visage of humanities future, as a coldly logical, arrogant, dominance-thirsty overlord, and his evolved intellect made him feel superior to the eloi and he ordered his subordinates to eat them and rape them to create more morlocks. He served a similar purpose to a queen in a bee or ant colony
    he is a member of the telepathic ruling class of the Morlock world who are a race of underground humanoids
    Image result for the ber-morlock
    End of Days Film Albino Demon
    Image result for end of days albino

The Night King is the supreme leader and the first of the White Walkers, having existed since the age of the First Men. By extension, he is also the master of the Wights
    Related image
    "Led by General Martin Cross, also known as the Visionary, the Authority's main purpose is to restore order to the world by any means necessary, including killing unmutated humans. The Authority seems to have a prejudice against Ark Survivors,  This set up Cross and his men so that they might shape the new world in his vision"
    Image result for general cross rage
    rage 2 authority ship
    Image result for rage 2 authority ship
    Image result for xcom 2 chosen
    Image result for passion of the christ satan
    Ezekiel 1:13
    “As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.”
    Image result for burning coals of fire

Researchers have known for a long time that eumelanin—the pigment that colors human skin, hair, and eyes—can conduct electricity

“After a time, my son Mathusala took a wife for his son Lamech. She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light. And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, opening also his mouth, he spoke to the Lord of righteousness. Then Lamech his father was afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Mathusala, and said, I have begotten a son, unlike to other children. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us.” – Book of Enoch 105:1-3
    Image result for albino afroRelated imageRelated image

• jeff1258jeff1258 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    The very word fiction implies untruth in the writing a dissertation chapter. When children read or hear a story that frightens them, they’re told not to worry because “it’s not true.” But for many stories to work, one has to suspend disbelief. So the essence of a novel appears to be something dishonest. The very process of creating implies changing reality.

edited August 2019

• DwaaawffulDwaaawfful Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Stumpiness & Unbridled Misery Masquerading as VIRTUE

Need an AI-Free Elf Names Generator to bring your next elven character to life? Why ... course you do, you darn fool!
    Image result for european copycat

Ezekiel 1
    Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Image result for annunaki
    Related image
    Related imageRelated image
    Related image
    The Israelites were commanded (Num 15:37, 38) “to make tassels (KJV ‘fringes’) on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and to put upon the tassel of each corner a cord of blue.” A similar ordinance is found in Deuteronomy 22:12, “You shall make yourself tassels (KJV ‘fringes’) on the four corners of your cloak with which you cover yourself.” The purpose of the tassels was to remind the Israelites of the commandments of the Lord, and not to depart from His will.
    Related image
    Related imageRelated image

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Achamoth

Achamoth

Gnostic Sophia-Achamoth

In the many evolution cycles in Universal Time Matrix, there are series of emanations of consciousness current which are developed or potentially digressed. Previously, it has been mentioned that the planet Tiamat's destruction from another evolution cycle, is one such causation to which the collective consciousness on earth descended into the evolution cycle of the fallen goddess. The Fallen Goddess consciousness perpetuates the enslaved consciousness of the abused female archetype in the planetary holographic architecture. This is the drawing source of the Satanic forces that currently distort the female principle inside men and women on the planet today.

During the destruction of Tiamat the planet, a portion of Christos-Sophia's divine essence became trapped within the Phantom Matrix and material realms of creation, and she existed outside of the House of God. The Christos Sophia body was split into many Negative Forms of itself to which these forms were captured and used by the lower material forces of Satanism and Luciferianism. Her fallen body parts were used to impregnate her with grotesque creations, such as the Archon parasites for the use of these lower spirits. These anomalies were made as a part of her fragmented consciousness but to which she had no control over their use or direction. When these splits in her consciousness body occurred, she fragmented into the earth elemental matter and lost her Christos body. Hence, she was fallen and trapped in matter.

This part of the Christos-Sophia's fallen consciousness is called the Achamoth. The subsequent impregnated creations that are enmeshed in the negative form body is mixed with Fallen Angelics and earthly forces, this is called the Baphomet field.

It is for this reason, Christos repeatedly returns to the earth to help to reclaim Sophia's body parts which when made whole again, will allow her to return to the Godhead.

When considering that the planet Tiamat is the physical world that existed with humanities world soul in another evolution cycle, then it is the Fallen Sophia consciousness called Achamoth, which is synonymous with the Fallen Goddess and Dark Alien Mother that exists within the human collective consciousness.

Hence with the importance of this knowledge, the Essenes, Christos Templars on earth worshiped the female aspect of Christos-Sophia as God's body of wisdom, as this was of sole importance to heal her, heal the timelines and the earth body.

Womb Worlds

…..the beginning of it started in 2010 right before we went to Egypt for the first time, where I was seeing that Uluru was powering up grids on the planet, and how it was being used as a type of false Creatrix. Its like saying they took the mother's womb or Creatrix and because Uluru is an Alpha Omega place - meaning that it is an access point goes all the way into beginning and end, 1st dimension through 9th dimension all the way out into the core of the universe. Uluru is an area that is a complete macrocosmic orbit in the core of our earth, and in the core of the universe and beyond into the Multiverse.....the way I would also describe the womb worlds is something that we have named in another term, which is synonymous with womb world which is Achamoth. So in the Templars' Gnosis, again understanding Gnostic material of what Sophia is. The reversal Sophia in her negative form is the Baphomet, but the fallen consciousness, the aspect of the mother, that was used to impregnate was the Achamoth. So its like saying the fallen body parts of what we call Tiamat the planet, Tiamat is a goddess consciousness but its understanding the planet, this is the stellar body consciousness of Tiamat. So Tiamat as a planet explodes, parts of the mother principle are in there, this part that is split into its forms is called an Achamoth, its fallen…its now connected to our particular planet. These levels because its the female, its the mother, it has the parts of her womb, of creation, the Creatrix parts. So they start impregnating it with creations, like, well this is the archon parasites right, the archon parasites, the controller entities start impregnating this womb world or this Achamoth to generate these low spirits. So these low spirits, this thing that's been created is parasitic and we have seen this, when we go into the Baphomet fields it definitely has some of these womb worlds where things are being incubated in this, impregnated, incubated in this place, and you know that it is a part of, again a parasitic relationship to these creations that are being placed there for whatever reasons, whether they are genetic anomalies, meaning like… some of it is like a type of weird genetic experimentation. A part of these creations also feel like, things that exploded and became a part of what was Pangea in the past, meaning sort of when animals and human DNA was mixed together, there is all kinds of very strange creations in this Achamoth/Womb World area.

These are splits in the mother consciousness, and then again the daughter of the mother is the Sophia, so again this feminine principle, the mother of God, this aspect of her body, became compacted in the Earth. The Creatrix of her intelligence, as the Mother, was taken advantage of, and this is a part of what the Dark Mother is. When we understand what has happened to this planet when they took the mother out of the core of this earth, from her existence. Again she has been replaced now and its a part of bringing her back unto the Earth, that's the Sophianic correction, but when the mother was taken out of the Earth, they replaced it with a Dark Mother. So, its like saying everything has to have its opposite in order to manifest in creation, so the Negative Aliens agenda, the Orion Group, the satanic energy is the false mother result of the Achamoth, the levels of these grotesque creations that were sort of generated out of this Creatrix of the Achamoth body, that created all of this realm of lower spirit and again these grotesque type of creations, again...world womb world is so perfect. It really helps to describe it....in terms of feeling it from the feminine and the mother parts in me, it does not feel to me..that the mother agreed to this. It is odd to feel it, because it feels like rape, that's what it feels like, it feels like rape and impregnation without your consent, but understanding how that occurred is something that may not be fathomable in my awareness, I don't know. Because I don't understand how this fallen and trapped in matter occurred, and then the aspects of impregnation were able to be accessed by the archon parasites and the controller entities that became infected with these lower spirits, these sort of hierarchies of weird creations in the satanic realms that are in the earth.

A lot of this is understanding that this impacts humanities world soul. A part of these creations if you will, are not only just like Fallen Angelic pieces of mind that got stuck in the earth, sort of compacted in the earth, but its also these strange hierarchies of entities that are there. Sort of again grotesque creations, they look like mutants or something, shadow creatures, pieces of things that are very hard to put a name to, because they just seem like something grotesque. Again in working with the Baphomet fields in the past, again it looked like a garbage dump, its like there's insects, there's flies, there's maggots, there's rotting flesh, there's all kinds of strange things in there, and that was a part of the Baphomet field but extending it out and understanding these womb worlds are the areas that they were impregnated. The mothers body was split into parts, these material forces of satanism took these parts and impregnated it and again parasites where born out of it. Through understanding ... Tiamat exploded as a planet and our planet has a direct relationship to Tiamat, because my feeling.. is that Tiamat was a partner planet to our Tara, so meaning that it was either like a sister, or it was understanding that the destruction of Tiamat meant that our planet would need a moon. Before this we didn't have a moon, like the satellite we have here. It was like saying we were a binary twin, and so I understand that Tiamat has a very specific relationship to why this planet has a moon, and why this planet was infected with Moon Lineages and laggards that didn't make it in the last planetary schema, meaning that through the evolutionary levels of the solar system, all of the criminals basically came here, that's who the moon lineages are, and the moon lineages then developed the sexual misery program, which is a part of splitting the gender and creating all of this sexual misery in our race. So this is so involved at so much in terms of the domino effect that this has had on our planet.......but again I would equate the womb world to the Achamoth, and where the Dark Mother was formed. Meaning they had to create a match to the False King of Tyranny, meaning that archetype, so the Dark Mother is related to what was spawned out of the Achamoth, and it appears that Uluru is a place because of the alpha-omega alignment, meaning that access all the way in from the core of our Earth all the way into the ninth dimension, into what is known as the Meta-galactic core, that that alpha-omega accesses a part of the Creatrix Field and somehow that was replicated here in this planet, and this impregnation occurred which again more appropriately to me feels like rape.
    edited December 2019
    Gnosis are the form of people who have rejected others and the world. They seek salvation. Faced with being overcome with loneliness and fading away, they choose instead to return everything to the beginning."

According to Jr., Gnosis have been reported throughout history, albeit in very few sightings and nothing near the scale at which they currently appear.

It was only during the Miltian Conflict in T.C. 4753 that the Gnosis came into human's dimension en masse. It was this event that caused the dispersal phenomenon that was destroying the universe to rapidly advance.

From a human's perspective in the real number domain, it may seem as if Gnosis are able to form groups or tribes. However, Gnosis do not form into groups, as they are unable to recognize the existence of each other. All Gnosis see themselves as the only one.

That said, Gnosis can and do clump into groups if they have the same "wave-movement", forming different shapes, becoming larger in scale, etc. As they are beings of rejection, they do not become one being.

Due to the variations in their external appearance, the standard practice is to categorize and name Gnosis after mythical, legendary, and folkloric creatures. Examples of these are Goblins (top-heavy white bipeds), Golems (gangly humanoids with flexible arms), Manticores (large greenish caterpillars) and Gremlins (fishlike beings, one of which merged with an A.G.W.S. in Episode I as a boss on the Woglinde). Other common types include boxlike whales and amber-skinned seals.

Gnosis is the Greek word for "knowledge".

Gnosticism is a system of beliefs which teaches that salvation is achieved through the pursuit of the knowledge of the supreme divinity.

edited December 2019

After the Doom Marine killed Pierce and stopped Hell's invasion, Hayden summoned the Marine to the facility via a dimensional tether. He then betrays the Doom Marine, taking the Crucible from him to continue exploiting Hell's resources for the sake of humanity's progress.

About 10,000 years ago prior to the events of Xenogears, in the year T.C. 4767, the Eldridge, a gigantic interplanetary emigrant spacecraft was transporting a deadly weapon, as well as a mysterious monolith. One of the passengers on the ship, a boy called "Abel", touched and contacted a yellow monolith called the Zohar.

Soon afterwards, the spacecraft suffered a sudden shipwide systems malfunction caused by a mysterious entity taking control over the ship. Before the spacecraft's crew could respond, Deus had already taken control of the entire ship. On the monitors that warned of the ensuing danger, a message began to scroll across the screen: "Ye shall be as gods". As the passengers and crew attempted to evacuate, the spacecraft's own laser cannons turned and shot them down.

The captain, Shigeyoshi Inoue, had no choice but to activate the ship's self-destruct mechanism. In a flash of light, the spacecraft fell to a nearby planet, killing approximately 1,200,000 passengers. In the fallen wreckage, a naked woman with violet purple hair slowly rose, her dark eyes reflecting the dawn's breaking light- the start of the day that 'god' and 'humankind' fell to earth.

After the Zohar was used as the primary power source to create the planetary weapon known as Deus, it connected with a higher dimensional space, synchronizing with the Wave Existence.

Pulled through the Path of Sephirot into the four dimensional world, the Wave Existence was forced to materialize into the Zohar, which the Wave Existence referred to as 'the cage of fleshly existence

Thousands of years prior to Xenogears, the Wave Existence became trapped inside the Zohar during the initial test of the Deus System, and became inseparable from Deus. However, the Wave Existence and Deus seek separate things. The Wave Existence wishes to return to its higher dimension, while Deus seeks to produce the human bodies it needs to complete its body at all costs.

The Wave Existence is responsible for the energy that powers the Gears and people's ether abilities, which is why the Zohar appeared to be the main source of power.

https://xenosaga.fandom.com/wiki/Karellen
    Look at reality. God didn't answer our prayers... Is that because we didn't have enough faith? Even if we didn't have faith, Sophia did. Why did she have to be sacrificed? Is god dead...? Is he just not there...? Maybe god never existed to begin with! If god doesn't exist in our world, then... I will create god with my own hands! Sophia... Please guide me... I will destroy all false pretenses of love, for you...
    —Karellen, questioning God's existence after the war and Sophia's death.

Karellen's original goal, Project Noah, was to "resurrect god" (initially, Deus), or to create a deity of his own. At some point in time, Karellen analyzed Razael's Tree in Mahanon and learned the truth of Deus' dark nature, as well as the Wave Existence. Karellen's goal then shifted into "go to the place of god" and reunite with the Wave Existence. Karellen still intended to revive Deus, but only because Deus's resurrection is necessary for the Wave Existence to return to its higher dimension, and by extension, all of humanity and all life would return to waves and be one with the Wave Existence in this higher dimension. This is how Karellen plans to "save" humanity -- by erasing humanity altogether into a form of non-existence.

As a main antagonist, Karellen is a man of contradictions. He commits horrible atrocities and suffering on a global scale, which he deems "sins" which he knows are morally questionable, such as biological experimentation, like Mugwort and Rattan.

Deus is a hybrid between a biological base and a computer machine - an artificial intelligence in a living body. Its physical aspect is part of the Yahweh interplanetary invasion system, along with the Zohar Modifier. In the English-language release of Xenogears, this name was changed to Yabeh to avoid religious controversy.

Despite its name, Deus is far from a deity, indirectly gaining its powers from an entity called the Wave Existence. However, according to the Wave Existence, the Wave Existence and Deus are inseparable, possibly because the Wave Existence is trapped in the Zohar, and Deus uses the Zohar as a power source.

"This Deus, the one you call god, is an 'interplanetary invasion system' that was built in ancient times by humans from another planet. It was created as an automatic weapon which could act upon its own will to take control of a targeted planet." Myyah Hawwa

According to the timeline of Perfect Works, Deus was developed (but not necessarily completed) in an era 15,000 years before Xenogears. Myyah claims "Deus was built in ancient times by humans from another planet", and it is more than possible she is referring to Lost Jerusalem (Earth).

Thousands of years later, Deus was completed in T.C. 4766 as the ultimate goal for the Galaxy Federation Government's Project Zohar. Intent on using this new god-like weapon to bring an end to a long interstellar war, the Federation has Deus perform some experimental test runs in NGC 6744. During this time, something happens (possibly something related to Deus combining with the Zohar) that causes Deus' A.I. to malfunction and go on a destructive rampage, all but annihilating the nearby colonized planet "Michtam". The Federation's military was eventually able to subdue this monstrosity, but the resulting casualties were innumerable.

When the Eldridge crashed onto the planet, a program termed System Hawwa was started. Using a red-haired being formed from a boy's contact with the biological computer Kadomony before the crash, System Hawwa transformed the original Elehaym into her counterpart, the original Myyah.

Original Myyah went on to create a biological assembler plant, creating the first human beings Cain and the Gazel Ministry. In order to manage these new humans, she created two duplicates of herself: Myyah, the Complement, and Elly, the Antitype.

The first Myyah was meant as a manager, bearing the powers of a Deus System weapon and tasked to strengthen and gather all the genetic parts the Deus System Mode needed to repair and reactivate its new body.
    This meant choosing, leading, and culling sections of humanity as needed, in order to provide the perfect parts for Deus.

https://xenosaga.fandom.com/wiki/Urobolus

An interview revealed that both Deus and Urobolus are symbolic of the Demiurge, often depicted as a snake.

Her figure may draw inspiration to Lilith from Jewish folklore, who is depicted as Adam's first wife. Sometimes portrayed as a half-woman half-snake being, she is often compared to a succubus and the mother of all demons.

edited December 2019
    The bodies of Gazel Ministry were once part of the organic elements in the core circuit that made up Deus. There were two types of organic elements. The female type was called 'Anima', while the male type was called 'Animus'. They were also created with the added ability to become mobile weapons for Deus.

Wels (ウェルス, Uerusu), also known as Reapers, are mutated humans in Xenogears. They are intended by an ominous group (the Gazel Ministry) to be used as the fleshy material to revive Deus. Wels are often created in secret laboratories (such as Karellen's Lab) or in the many Soylent Systems.

The Wels divide themselves into the 'haves' and 'have nots', and some even resort to cannibalism due to their desire for flesh and meat. All the people that had been mutated were taken in by Nisan where they received treatment.

Later, the Gazel Ministry then uses the Gaetia Key, an artifact that manipulates the DNA of humans around the world, turning a majority into mutant Wels. This is done to collect flesh to reconstruct Deus, the very same entity that crash-landed on the planet ten thousand years ago.

Kadomony is a biological supercomputer capable of creating artificial conscious life. It was located in the eye of the Zohar Modifier.