Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UFOs Chariots of the gods

KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 334
edited September 2 in Off-Topic Discussion
Image result for yor the hunter from the futureImage result for yor the hunter from the future
Image result for yor the hunter from the future
Image result for olmec heads
The Saiyans were a group of barbaric aliens who arrived to the Planet Vegeta (once known as the Planet Plant) very long ago. Their home planet, Sadala, had been destroyed due to conflict among Saiyans. The indigenous lifeforms to this planet were the Tuffles, a very technologically advanced race. When the Saiyan first arrived, they lived in the arid wastelands on the outskirts of the Tuffles' cities. The Tuffles had no way of knowing the Saiyans would eventually take the whole planet for themselves and destroy their race.
Saiyan
Post edited by KingNaid on

Comments

• KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 334
    edited May 29
    Image result for aliens in independence day
    Image result for xenomorph
    Related image

edited May 27
    httpsassets-jpcustjwpsrvcomthumbnailsw9o94khx-720jpg

edited September 19

Ezekiel 1:4 KJV
    4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Ezekiel 1:15-21 KJV

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Zechariah 5

5 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

Zechariah 5
    4 I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.

6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Psalm 68:17 KJV
    The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

Job 22:14
    Clouds are a hiding place for Him, so that He cannot see; And He walks on the vault of heaven. (Stealth Tech)

Exodus 13:21King James Version (KJV)
    21 And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Lenticular Clouds
    Dramatic lenticular cloud formation over Harolds Cross Dublin

edited July 26
    From City of Angels
    Image result for city of angels

Death Stranding
    Related image
    Related image
    Image result for death stranding beings
    Related image

edited July 26
    1 Enoch 2:8:
    "And Azazel taught men to make swords and knives and shields and breastplates; and made known to them the metals [of the earth] and the art of working them; and bracelets and ornaments; and the use of antimony and the beautifying of the eyelids; and all kinds of costly stones and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray and became corrupt in all their ways."

Little is known about the Engineers' history, but the Engineers are shown to be the "creators" of the human race, visiting Earth during its primordial stage
    Related image

Agents from a previous iteration of the Matrix, before they became "Exiles", or rogue programs.
    Read more at
    Image result for the twins matrix
    The Architect of the fake world
    Image result for the architect matrix

"many of the Ainur descended into it to guide and order its growth
    The uber morlock was a dark visage of humanities future, as a coldly logical, arrogant, dominance-thirsty overlord, and his evolved intellect made him feel superior to the eloi and he ordered his subordinates to eat them and rape them to create more morlocks. He served a similar purpose to a queen in a bee or ant colony
    he is a member of the telepathic ruling class of the Morlock world who are a race of underground humanoids
    Image result for the ber-morlock
    End of Days Film Albino Demon
    Image result for end of days albino

The Night King is the supreme leader and the first of the White Walkers, having existed since the age of the First Men. By extension, he is also the master of the Wights
    Related image
    "Led by General Martin Cross, also known as the Visionary, the Authority's main purpose is to restore order to the world by any means necessary, including killing unmutated humans. The Authority seems to have a prejudice against Ark Survivors,  This set up Cross and his men so that they might shape the new world in his vision"
    Image result for general cross rage
    rage 2 authority ship
    Image result for rage 2 authority ship
    Image result for xcom 2 chosen
    Image result for passion of the christ satan
    Ezekiel 1:13
    “As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.”
    Image result for burning coals of fire

Researchers have known for a long time that eumelanin—the pigment that colors human skin, hair, and eyes—can conduct electricity

“After a time, my son Mathusala took a wife for his son Lamech. She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light. And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, opening also his mouth, he spoke to the Lord of righteousness. Then Lamech his father was afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Mathusala, and said, I have begotten a son, unlike to other children. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us.” – Book of Enoch 105:1-3
    Image result for albino afroRelated imageRelated image

• jeff1258jeff1258 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    The very word fiction implies untruth in the writing a dissertation chapter. When children read or hear a story that frightens them, they’re told not to worry because “it’s not true.” But for many stories to work, one has to suspend disbelief. So the essence of a novel appears to be something dishonest. The very process of creating implies changing reality.

edited August 22

• DwaaawffulDwaaawfful Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Image result for european copycat