Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playing ESO at the moment

Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,337
edited May 1 in Elder Scrolls Online
SO I've owned ESO for quite some, since launch to be exact. In the past two years I quite couldn't get into the game even though I wanted too, I just couldn't get in the mood to play it. 

This year it feels a bit different and it is pretty fun for some reason. 

Things though could be better if they wouldn't lock classes and features away in the xpacs or DLC content. I bought the Imperial addition of the game at launch and unlike Turbine / Stadstone games, I am being treated like I free to play player. It is kind of frustrating when supporting the launch of the game only to be treated like a second hand citizen down the road. 

Think that is my only quarrel for now, eeverything else feels fun. Maybe the will make summerset 500 crowns, cause that is all the coin I have lol. Really want thea Psijic  stuff.

P.S. I'm poor folk.
There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
#BoycottChina

Comments

• Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,337
    edited May 1
    Also, I am very surprised by the size of the player base, it is right up there with BDO .
    #BoycottChina
  • SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 468
    ESO has me, BDO doesn't... therefore ESO rulez!

Sz  :)
    psychosiz1
  • FishForceFishForce Member UncommonPosts: 53
    edited May 30
    ESO is a good game, the combat could have been done a lot better.

Also sometimes i just feel like not logging in, im not sure why...

skiidzman
  • ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 1,871
    Eso is a great game to wind down with. I play for a few hours every day. I do some quests, read some books, and just enjoy my time with no rush
    Prime_Directive
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 6,489
    I guess this couldn't have been posted in another thread, like say here: https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/481243/i-want-to-get-into-it/p2

edited June 1
    Albatroes said:
    I guess this couldn't have been posted in another thread, like say here: https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/481243/i-want-to-get-into-it/p2

Why would I post ina thread that has nothing to do with my  post ?

Any way I learned now I can change effect of my gear with that new station from clockwork city. It has opened the flood gates of item recalibrating. So now I'm buckled down on one character to get him completely lengendary geared. I will be doing this for all 5 of my characters. 

I can safely say Age of COnan is officially buried and and ESO is my summer title :) 
    psychosiz1
    #BoycottChina
  • skiidzmanskiidzman Member UncommonPosts: 28
    SO I've owned ESO for quite some, since launch to be exact. In the past two years I quite couldn't get into the game even though I wanted too, I just couldn't get in the mood to play it. 

This year it feels a bit different and it is pretty fun for some reason. 

Things though could be better if they wouldn't lock classes and features away in the xpacs or DLC content. I bought the Imperial addition of the game at launch and unlike Turbine / Stadstone games, I am being treated like I free to play player. It is kind of frustrating when supporting the launch of the game only to be treated like a second hand citizen down the road. 

Think that is my only quarrel for now, eeverything else feels fun. Maybe the will make summerset 500 crowns, cause that is all the coin I have lol. Really want thea Psijic  stuff.

P.S. I'm poor folk.

ESO will infuriate you soon enough.  Just wait.

It's unpolished, riddled with bugs and imbalance issues.  Nothing freaking works properly in the game even their latest patch and guild-finder are completely broken.

I'm done.
    psychosiz1
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 841
    LOTRO still has me, but hope to get to this soon. I don't have latest expac, but the way I play I can just wait and grab it and new class for $5-10 on sale...

I'll just need to try to stick with ONE class and take it to the end and try to gear it out before I start another!

I've been reading peeps comments that all classes feel the same from how they did the combat mechanics. 

Is that true? Or are there def fun solo/PvE classes to choose from?

Gut Out!
    Prime_Directive

What, me worry?

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,011
    I keep getting back into ESO and thinking it is pretty good. . but nothing pulls me back in.  I enjoy it but can't find a reason to come back.  I think part of that is the level matching stuff.  I don't feel like it matters where I go.. one of the types of progression is gone there.  I have very mixed feelings on that since it also allows me to move wherever I want.. . which I enjoy. . can't put my finger on it.
    Viper482

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

Yeah, being able to go anywhere from the start is almost too many choices for me to compute. Level scaling is fairly new to me, played GW2 just for a tiny bit and that does the same right?

Part of me likes the options and another part is stressed by it...ha

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• ThanatosXRSThanatosXRS Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    edited August 2
    Aethaeryn said:
    I keep getting back into ESO and thinking it is pretty good. . but nothing pulls me back in.  I enjoy it but can't find a reason to come back.  I think part of that is the level matching stuff.  I don't feel like it matters where I go.. one of the types of progression is gone there.  I have very mixed feelings on that since it also allows me to move wherever I want.. . which I enjoy. . can't put my finger on it.

Actually the meta systems are underdeveloped in eso like in lotro with deeds and skirmishes, eso is undercut by the lack of additional meta systems
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member EpicPosts: 7,744
    I'm one who cancelled my pre-order after playing beta. Been playing for the past 6 weeks and I'm also having a blast. The freedom to play any content is so refreshing. Going back to areas I enjoyed (like a public dungeon) is awesome with the way things scale but you still feel like your char has progressed. Also pls don't skip the voice over quests. The stories are awesome. Feels like real role play. Decisions matter and impact your character. I'm hooked as well.
    Catibrie

• bwwianakievbwwianakiev Member UncommonPosts: 73
    FishForce said:
    ESO is a good game, the combat could have been done a lot better.

Also sometimes i just feel like not logging in, im not sure why...

Has Bethesda ever created a game with good combat?
    DarkestOverlordpsychosiz1
  • DarkestOverlordDarkestOverlord Member UncommonPosts: 545
    I got bored in eso and quit
    NorseGodgunklackerpsychosiz1

Well damn! I see Elsweyr is on sale again on Steam 40% off right now....

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• NorseGodNorseGod Member RarePosts: 2,232
    I want to stick with this game, but I'm too dumb to toggle between the toolbars effectively.
    gunklacker
    Come home, North Man.

Rolling for Spicy.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,839
    Love the quests and playing with alts.
    NorseGodPrime_Directive

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Like the stories, there's enough variety when traveling  through the journey to keep it fresh. 
    #BoycottChina