Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heroes of the Storm Anduin Wrynn Spotlight as He Arrives In Game - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageHeroes of the Storm Anduin Wrynn Spotlight as He Arrives In Game - MMORPG.com

The Heroes of the Storm team has finally published the spotlight video for Anduin Wrynn, the next healer coming to the Nexus with today's update (NA). In the video, viewers are introduced to a bit of his background before diving into the skills he brings to the battlefield.

Read the full story here

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    I have no idea why I thought that Anduin is paladin... seems like he is a priest that uses a sword.
    Honestly this doesn't inspire me to download and install the game.
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543

I have no idea why I thought that Anduin is paladin... seems like he is a priest that uses a sword.

He IS a Priest with a sword, one of his lines is even a joke about it. No one cares whether or not 1 character doesn't inspire you to play again because of it.
    CryomatrixMushmooNephethShaihuby
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    He's always been a priest, but inherited Shala'mayne from Varian after he died. With Varian, the center orb was red as for a warrior. During the battle of Undercity, when Andy raised all the fallen Allies, it turned to all holy light yellow. :D
    Xingbairong

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

Asch126 said:

He IS a Priest with a sword, one of his lines is even a joke about it. No one cares whether or not 1 character doesn't inspire you to play again because of it.

Lier... you care otherwise you wouldn't have responded.