Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Third Age Gift Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Third Age Gift Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has partnered with R2Games to bring a special gift key offer to our users for their new game The Third Age. These keys will give players in game items such as Ale, Building Speed Up and more! Get your key now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    If you're looking for a game that's basically a clone of all the mobile "kingdom builder" games, with artwork that looks like it was possibly pulled from a Lord of the Rings game...
    TaishiFoxcmesup
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

sschrupp said:

If you're looking for a game that's basically a clone of all the mobile "kingdom builder" games, with artwork that looks like it was possibly pulled from a Lord of the Rings game...

Yep and the one on the left looks like he's from The Hobbit, even the same hat.

imageimage

• DeathtognomesDeathtognomes Member UncommonPosts: 155
    went to their website to have a look around, and i seem to remember they used to have a few more games, a steampunk game I think too. IIRC, R2 had shit customer service back then. This game looks like it heavily used copy and paste of their other games.
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 621
    If you actually looked at the game you made it farther than I did. Once I see R2Games, its an immediate nope for me.
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Not even if you paid me. Well...actually...depends how much, they paying? lol
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • lingceapucklingceapuck Member UncommonPosts: 62
    I would not play a single game made by r2games.Their games aren`t even pay to win, they are pay HEAVILY to win. 100 usd will get you nowhere
  • kidaquekidaque Member UncommonPosts: 16
    tnx!
    yfk_swo()=L;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::_>.....
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    mobile? ugh!
    Viper482

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• Ecthelion27Ecthelion27 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Lol thats Radagast, Saruman, Gandalf, Galadriel on top but i cant figure who the one in the right is...Also Third Age is a reference to the age that the Lord of the rings and Hobbit take place in..the third age xD
    Ricardo5802Allerleirauh
  • Ricardo5802Ricardo5802 Member UncommonPosts: 45
    edited April 2019

Lol thats Radagast, Saruman, Gandalf, Galadriel on top but i cant figure who the one in the right is...Also Third Age is a reference to the age that the Lord of the rings and Hobbit take place in..the third age xD

Yep, big LOTR ripoff lol... The one on the right is probably Eowyn as a Priest or Mage.
  • AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178
    Hey how crappy is it that the once top mmo site is now handing out bootleg rus/chinese mobile keys,

Bleak.
    Viper482
  • JindujunJindujun Member UncommonPosts: 18
    So uhm... that logo for the game does not say "Third"
    jdlamson75Stormbow
  • SullieLoreSullieLore Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Is the 'third' part for the number of Gandalf's present in the cover art?
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    These keys are going like wildfire.....oh wait.

This mobile crap is making money because of a few no-life whales. I think the fact you cannot get rid of free keys speaks volumes. Who actually plays this type of crap is what I want to know. Why is this so popular? Or is it? Anyone here?
    Gdemami
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • twoskoops73twoskoops73 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I agree with the other comments, I remember I first stumbled upon r2 back in 2011 and played the game crystal saga. I never got far because of the pay to win aspects, for example someone spent $1,000 USD to become top player in server. Their other games are just the same, you will not get far into them unless you are cashing heavy.
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    10,000 Silver x2

soo... that's not 20k silver then? it's 10k x2? ^^
    Stormbow

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407
    edited April 2019
    Nice game website they have there.

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-games/the-third-age/game-discussion-and-feedback-ac/1983368-server-doesn’t-exist
    That's the same thing I saw when I clicked the link in the instructions to redeem the free key. Got a laugh, so I suppose I got more entertainment out of this game that I initially thought I would. Edit: further digging shows they won't have a server up until some time late this evening. By which time I will have forgotten they existed.
  • GjafarGjafar Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Flash in 2019... not.
  • StormbowStormbow Member UncommonPosts: 201
    Is it just me or does anyone else see "The Trchicl Age" in that picture at the top of this page?