Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Amazingly, you missed the one that's RIGHT HERE! I'm not mad, I'm just terribly hurt.

https://www.mmorpg.com/astellia/developer-journals/astellia-developer-diary-meet-the-mage-and-the-assassin-1000013582

:D
    [Deleted User]ScotNanfoodleAmatheCatibrie

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    SBFord said:
    Amazingly, you missed the one that's RIGHT HERE! I'm not mad, I'm just terribly hurt.

https://www.mmorpg.com/astellia/developer-journals/astellia-developer-diary-meet-the-mage-and-the-assassin-1000013582

Probably missed it because it isn't in the Astellia forum.  It's under News and Features.  Just Click the Astellia link after his forum post.  Only 2 posts showing there.

Good to see you again, @Nanfoodle.  Still not missing the green text though.

Nanfoodle

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    edited April 2019
    SBFord said:

Sorry didnt link the one here as its on the main page but looking backwards it would have been good to include the link. Thanks @SBFord. Thanks @Mendel, just got sick of some things here. Only posted here the info this site didnt have because I would like to see this game get some traction despite the negative cloud that gets posted here 
    SBFordCatibrie
    Ah @Nanfoodle I'm just yankin' your chain. <3
    NanfoodleCatibrie

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited April 2019
    I would so love Sue's job; either they say you are doing articles too late, doing the wrong ones, aren't doing the articles for MY game, it is a "shill" piece, they call you out on spelling or people don't notice what you have been doing. :)
    NanfoodleSBFord
    SBFord said:
    Yank away =-) My wife loved the info on the mage here. Was a good read. She loves AoE classes. Always yelling while we play "Burn baby burn" as she laughs with an evil grin lol
    Catibrie
    Nanfoodle said:
    SBFord said:
    Yank away =-) My wife loved the info on the mage here. Was a good read. She loves AoE classes. Always yelling while we play "Burn baby burn" as she laughs with an evil grin lol
    Now she can ice block them, then roast away. :D Sounds like the perfect class. :)

I'm keeping an eye on this, though aesthetically it's not my usual cup of tea. Still, if it's fun, I may have to give in. :D
    Nanfoodle

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

SBFord said:
    Nanfoodle said:
    SBFord said:
    Now she can ice block them, then roast away. :D Sounds like the perfect class. :)

I'm keeping an eye on this, though aesthetically it's not my usual cup of tea. Still, if it's fun, I may have to give in. :D
    On the KR forums I read something Mages love to do is pop 3 pets (cant keep 3 pets going for a long time) and then cast their ice shield that makes then immune to damage. After their Ice Shield ends, they mop things up with a few DDs. Only counter is if you have the resources to have 3 pets out when a mages does that. 

Catibrie