Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resize deco objects next patch woot woot

Xee2018Xee2018 Member UncommonPosts: 168
Finally they are adding the ability to resize deco objects 20% up and down.  We are still pushing to expand this further to 35% will see.
DracSchnider

Comments

• urinal_gooseurinal_goose Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Xee2018 said:
    Finally they are adding the ability to resize deco objects 20% up and down.  We are still pushing to expand this further to 35% will see.
    The quest system is broken and the game runs atrociously, and this is the kind of stuff that players look forward to? Sheesh.
    Earthgirl
  • VladamirBegemotVladamirBegemot Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Xee2018 said:
    The quest system is broken and the game runs atrociously, and this is the kind of stuff that players look forward to? Sheesh.
    The game is running well now, and most quest bugs have been hammered out. I get that you haven't played in a while but you should really try to keep up with the news if you're always going to be going around commenting on the game.

And the resizing deco is going over smashingly. On Universe chat (that came in a while ago) everyone is raving about it.
  • urinal_gooseurinal_goose Member UncommonPosts: 89
    edited April 2019
    Xee2018 said:
    The game is running well now, and most quest bugs have been hammered out. I get that you haven't played in a while but you should really try to keep up with the news if you're always going to be going around commenting on the game.

And the resizing deco is going over smashingly. On Universe chat (that came in a while ago) everyone is raving about it.
    Oh, Vlad! Always trying to frame the narrative in a way that suits your cognitive biases. Like 200 people play the game. It's a failure. The company has no office and no organization. 

Don't forget to flag this comment! Like you do with everything else you don't like. 
    VladamirBegemot
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    Xee2018 said:
    All fluff and no substance.
    This game in a nutshell.
  • Xee2018Xee2018 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Xee2018 said:

Oh, Vlad! Always trying to frame the narrative in a way that suits your cognitive biases. Like 200 people play the game. It's a failure. The company has no office and no organization. 

Don't forget to flag this comment! Like you do with everything else you don't like. 
    Stated today in the live stream from Chris (Dev) Subs have been increasing around 100-150 / month.   Steam numbers matter but are not the bulk of the userbase by any means.  I know 3 people in our guild that use steam the rest are all using he games launcher because it reduces the patch sizes and you get up dates more frequent.
    DracSchnider
  • Xee2018Xee2018 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Xee2018 said:
    If you dont have an SSD then I completely agree that performance would suck.  my step son plays on a non SSD and I have seen him take a long time to load zones where its seconds on mine.

As to quest system they put in a quest watchdog about 3-4 months ago to capture broken quest stuff and have been fixing these issues all the time.  This is not the rework of the system that is coming in ep2 which will be a complete redesign which will include removing/dropping quests and more.  myself I look forward to that like alot but as Vlad put it, alot of those issues have been fixed.
  • DracSchniderDracSchnider Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Xee2018 said:
    Xee2018 said:

Stated today in the live stream from Chris (Dev) Subs have been increasing around 100-150 / month.   Steam numbers matter but are not the bulk of the userbase by any means.  I know 3 people in our guild that use steam the rest are all using he games launcher because it reduces the patch sizes and you get up dates more frequent.
    I saw this as well on today's stream.  haha I just watch these forums Xee and stopped posting here because of folks that don't play that just troll for what ever their reason is...  I have seen a lot of new people around these days.  Look forward to what is coming :)
    MightyUncleanXee2018VladamirBegemot