Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ALLDOCUBE M5X Robust Helio X27 Tablet Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageALLDOCUBE M5X Robust Helio X27 Tablet Review - MMORPG.com

We’re back again with another review for an affordable, high-performance tablet from ALLDOCUBE with the M5X. Boasting a long battery life, sleek design, and an incredible display for gaming, movies, and browsing, it comes in at $189.99. Is there a catch? Find out in our official review!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    US prices should be global. Nearly 50% higher in Europe - with lesser salaries...

Thank you for your time!

• HeartfyreHeartfyre Member CommonPosts: 8

3dom said:

US prices should be global. Nearly 50% higher in Europe - with lesser salaries...

Not sure where you are at, but if I order one to Germany it is only 160€ (206€ regular). The only downside is that they're all coming from China directly and you never know if they're getting through duty or if you have to pay another fee. Apart from that - US prices are always (mostly) excluding taxes, while in most european countries they are including taxes.

Here's an example: https://www.gearbest.com/phone-call-tablets/pp_009906442381.html?wid=1433363&lkid=10260091&postback_id=1778260
  • KatagiriKatagiri Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I have an Alldocube Windows tablet for 2 years now, pretty good I may say.
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    edited April 2019
    It looks pretty interesting actually. I've been considering setting up a tablet just for media viewing. The CPU on this one is a bit dated though -- released in 2016. But the real world testing seems decent. edit: it's micro-USB rather than USB C though. I'm trying to switch over to C just to make cable management easier.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    The lag on Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle might have been simply because the tablet wasn't fast enough to run it.

Galaxy S8+ is faster than this tablet despite being already 2 years old.