Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcing ‘Onslaught’, the Newest Expansion Coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught puts you at the center of the reignited war between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Will you remain loyal to your faction or work to undermine and sabotage their war efforts? The choice is yours.

Explore two new planets, a new Flashpoint on the war-torn world of Corellia, a new Operation set in the lush jungles of Dxun and more! Reap the spoils of war with reworked itemization, an increased level cap, and new abilities. Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught is coming September 2019, free to all subscribers!

Read more at:
https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20190413

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

The Spoils of War

Our philosophy for this expansion is, play your way. Items have always been an important part of your character’s identity, but for the first time we are offering true depth and choice with exciting new items that let you decide how to play in the upcoming battle.

One of the ways that we’re adding this depth is with an entirely new type of gear slot – Tactical items. These build-defining items directly alter your abilities and playstyle. Taking these new items, players will be able to pair them with numerous new set bonuses to choose from, including general sets that can be used by everyone.

These item sets can be acquired through multiple paths. Acquire your gear no matter how you choose to play: Player vs Environment, Player vs Player, Galactic Command, and Crafting are all viable. New set items, Tactical items, and more open a pathway to limitless depth allowing you to play your character exactly how you want!

:O

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Err...we would rather like to hear what you think of it. :)
    Gdemami
    Scot said:
    Me?  :D :smile:

I dont play it.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    If it wasn't for an occasional thread, I would completely forget this game.
    rodingo
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Dragnelus said:
    Scot said:

I dont play it.

Why are you telling us about it then, most confusing? :)
    Gdemami
    Scot said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Scot said:

I dont play it.

Why are you telling us about it then, most confusing? :)
    Who is us? You don't wanna know it? You don't like it? Than it isn't ment for you.  :) 
    ScotGdemami

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20190413

Disclaimer links to https://www.ea.com/en-gb/service-updates

The decisions to withdraw particular features or modes of certain EA games, or to retire online services relating to older EA games are never easy. The development teams and operational staff pour their hearts into our games, their features and modes almost as much as the players, and it is hard to see one retired. As games are replaced with newer titles, the number of players still enjoying the games that have been live for some time dwindles to a level – typically fewer than 1% of all peak online players across all EA titles – where it’s no longer feasible to continue the behind-the-scenes work involved with keeping the online services for these games up and running.