Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFXIV Shadowbringers new info

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/shadowbringers/?utm_source=lodestone&utm_medium=pc_banner&utm_campaign=eu_shadowbringers

Dwarves

DwarvesThis insular tribe dwells upon Mt. Gulg in Kholusia, its diminutive people rarely leaving the community of their birth. Dwarves are known for their skill at mining, metallurgy, and crafting mechanical marvels, but they themselves consider the true marks of dwarfhood to be respect for tradition and adherence to strict ancestral laws.

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    God Hrothgar is so lazy.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Gotta hand it to these guys, they know how to do proper expansions! :D

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    edited April 2019
    The only Viera downside is that helmets don't show on their models.

That first photo of the Lion race strongly reminds me of Jorgan (trooper companion) from SW:TOR.

Sneak peek char creation viera

Seems to have actual eyesbrowns. Instead of sharpie eyebrowns.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    Dragnelus said:

Sneak peek char creation viera
    Sweet a Hyur with ears and a pout face that screams ERP model.

Love the xpac features but could have done without playboy bunnies.
    That's the main reason I joined this expansion, the chance to play a playboy bunny was impossible to resist.
    Annwyn

But before I sign off, I thought I’d leave you with a taste of what I personally consider to be the strongest Hrothgar and Viera (and no, this is not an invitation for debate).

Ah, yes. As you may remember from the Tokyo Fan Festival keynote, I mentioned that due to the special design of the Hrothgar and Viera heads, equipped headgear would not display.

Glasses and so forth would not display either at first, but after seeing how many people called for us to do something, anything, to address this after the announcement, the character team took it upon themselves to use their spare moments to make it possible—without telling me. More than five hundred and forty such items were carefully modified by our designers so that all would display correctly with our new face models. /salute

Every day, the FFXIV development team strives to make the impossible possible. Together, we’ve taken another step forward and surmounted yet another hurdle we once considered impossible. We hope you’ll continue to support us as you experience everything the world of FFXIV has to offer.
    I’ll see you all in the next Letter from the Producer LIVE and other upcoming events!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/389675-Letter-from-the-Producer-LXI-(05-09-2019)?p=4975024#post4975024

• foxgirlfoxgirl Member RarePosts: 485
    edited May 2019
    He-lions lol...

So glad they are adding the ability to repeat quests. I *hated* redoing those "daily" quests so much.