Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Raji: An Ancient Epic GDC Gameplay Trailer 2019

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Raji: An Ancient Epic GDC Gameplay Trailer 2019

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    I had a lot of fun playing this during a pre-alpha preview!
    [Deleted User]bamwallaGreatnessAlbatroesinfomatz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 1,875
    God of War in Hindustan
  • bamwallabamwalla Member UncommonPosts: 221
    edited April 2019
    looks great. grabbing the demo right meow.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    The settings are mysterious, somber, and realistic. The players and their combat animations are Super Nintendo. It's hard to reconcile the two.
    Lokero

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    some nice art but that is the only thing that interests me.
    I don't like cheap games on 20x20 grids with puny characters.Give me a big boys game that looks 2019 and sure it might be good.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Looks interesting! Definitely will be following (now make it a MMO and I would be drooling)

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    Amathe said:
    The settings are mysterious, somber, and realistic. The players and their combat animations are Super Nintendo. It's hard to reconcile the two.
    Reminds me of GW2 -- gorgeous environments and backgrounds, but unpleasant, fake-looking characters.
    The animations are much more off-putting than the models though.  They are what really made it feel bad to me.

And, the fact that it sounds like a women's tennis match would drive me insane.  All you hear through that video is the grunting.