Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing?

1234568»

Comments

• NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,656
    Still on Disco Elysium.

The ride never ends.
    blueturtle13DMKano
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 3,540
    I inspired myself to give Ryzom a try again.  My memory is a bit rusty, or things have changed.  The game (especially the quests) almost force a tank-mage, everyone does everything approach on everyone.  I knew I wanted to be a sword-and-board melee, and a shield/jewelry crafter.  I'm spending so much time harvesting and needing to craft armor (for faction quests) that I'm getting frustrated.  Not to mention that I went with a friend to the mainland and went to a city where I needed to work on my faction just to accomplish anything.  So, our original race choices are making it difficult to do anything together.

That, and HOI3.  Just started a Japanese game with a mod (HPP).  The plane cost-to-manufacture is way out of line and I've probably got to research about a dozen things to be able to build ships larger than a Light Cruiser.  I'll probably end up starting that one over to try again.

Plus, my daily Fallout Shelter.  Every brain needs junk food sometimes.  And some Civ 5 when it doesn't.  I even logged into EQ1 once last week.

blueturtle13

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 994
    edited November 2019
    I'm all over the place and still can't get into any specific thing. Here's what I've been trying over this past weekend: Yoku's Island Express, Turok 1, Xanadu Next, Oxenfree, Enderal: Forgotten Stories, Spyro: Reignited Trilogy, Y's I & II Chronicals and The Witcher 2.....

And I still need to get back to Outer Worlds that I was really enjoying.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 3,066
    Right now.  Still playing gw2 with the fam and a MEA modded run through. 

Once done MEA will move on to Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

case: Coolermaster HAF932
    PSU: Antec EA 750watt
    RAM: 4x2g G-SKILL DDR3-1600mhz 9-9-9-24
    Mb:Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P
    CPU: i5-750 @4ghz
    GPU: gtx msi N760 TF 2GD5/OC
    cooling: Noctua NH-D14
    storage: seagate 600 240GB SSD, samsung evo 860 500gb SSD, 500GB x7200rpm HDD

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 27,680
    Playing Breath of the Wild the Star Wars Fallen with the girlfriend 
    Playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Rune II as I can between skyrim modding.

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 994
    Sovrath said:
    As in trying the diff Skyrim mods or making ur own? Have you tried Ultimate Skyrim? It's pretty tough...well depending on your settings I guess.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,977
    Disco Elysium 
    Grim Dawn (new patch trying a warlord build)
    Yaga

Those are the primary 3

A bunch of other games on the side - too many to list
  • HuntrezzHuntrezz Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Total War Three Kingdom and Warhammer 2 as well as Middle Earth Shadow of War.  I also head over the console at get a quick game or two of MLB or NHL in as well.
  • PpiperPpiper Member RarePosts: 1,082
    FFXIV and D3. Playing as a Necro in D3 for shits and giggles.
    edited November 2019
    Gutlard said:
    Sovrath said:
    As in trying the diff Skyrim mods or making ur own? Have you tried Ultimate Skyrim? It's pretty tough...well depending on your settings I guess.

Gut Out!
    Making my own. I've been working on it for years and I have an "end of January done date" in mind.

Very close. Steam has me at 3100 hours in the creation kit but I suspect that might be a little high. Still, it does add up.
    Nycteliosblueturtle13

• NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,656
    Sovrath said:
    Gutlard said:
    Sovrath said:

Gut Out!
    Making my own. I've been working on it for years and I have an "end of January done date" in mind.

Very close. Steam has me at 3100 hours in the creation kit but I suspect that might be a little high. Still, it does add up.
    Please let us know once it's ready.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 2,817
    You slackers. 

Ive been working and taking care of my son and have barely been playing anything.

I can only play games when my son is sleeping so . . . Either way.

It is starcraft 2 and entropia.

Entropia when i still have work to do and sc 2 when i dont. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
    Nyctelios said:
    Sovrath said:
    Gutlard said:
    Sovrath said:

Gut Out!

Please let us know once it's ready.
    Thanks and "totally!"

• GorweGorwe Member EpicPosts: 6,392
    Currently mostly trying out stuff on Origin. It's actually fascinatingly cost effective way to play games with low replay value.
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 3,062
    Gorwe said:
    Currently mostly trying out stuff on Origin. It's actually fascinatingly cost effective way to play games with low replay value.
    Funnily enough I have been playing around with the Xbox game pass for PC since last week for 1 euro for the first month and 4 euro’s monthly after that. For that one euro I am now playing The Outer Worlds, the new Metro game and Vampyr. Talking about cost efficient.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    blueturtle13
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 2,817
    lahnmir said:
    Gorwe said:
    Funnily enough I have been playing around with the Xbox game pass for PC since last week for 1 euro for the first month and 4 euro’s monthly after that. For that one euro I am now playing The Outer Worlds, the new Metro game and Vampyr. Talking about cost efficient.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

So basically, I just buy this service and I can play 100's of xbox games on my gaming PC? That's awesome. 

Too bad . . .time is my limiting factor and not money :(
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 150
    I'm playing Ragnarok Online Mobile. Fun little game, but it does get a bit repetitive. 
  • ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,592
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Recon:Breakpoint and Pokemon Shield. Ghost Recon is my MMO game that I am playing right now so it gets the most amount of my time
    Currently playing: Witcher 3 (Xbox One X), TemTem

Currently Reading: Oathbringer (Stormlight Archive Book 3)

Currently Writing: Champions of Legend Book 1 (2nd Draft)

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,926
    Still playing FO76, currently level 76 coincidentally.

Found some great uses for the private servers, allows you to take control of one or several in game resource generation nodes without any interference by PVPers.

Also with a spot of "luck" you can turn the game's buggy nature to good advantage as if an attacking NPC gets "stuck" anywhere you never need to defend the node again, just stop back now and then to collect mats from the harvesters. 

It would be perfect except the world seems to "crash" at about the 3 day mark which resets all of your base building efforts.

Also, if you fail to store any of the gathered resources before the crash they'll disappear 

Arterius

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,981
    I'm contributing some work on The Waylanders so I'm playing through part of the current build.
    Just finished Judgement which was great.
    Need for Speed Heat 
    Age of Empires 2 
    Lost Ember

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,592
    edited November 2019
    I'm contributing some work on The Waylanders so I'm playing through part of the current build.
    Just finished Judgement which was great.
    Need for Speed Heat 
    Age of Empires 2 
    Lost Ember

I backed Waylanders on Kickstarter. Hope it turns out great. You just keep working on some of my favorite games. Keep up the good work
    blueturtle13
    Currently playing: Witcher 3 (Xbox One X), TemTem

Currently Reading: Oathbringer (Stormlight Archive Book 3)

Currently Writing: Champions of Legend Book 1 (2nd Draft)