Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing?

Comments

• NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,656
    Grim Dawn, 
    Final Fantasy 14
    Torval
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member EpicPosts: 1,923
    Albion, wwas never on the radar, but has me hooked. Never liked this style of game, ever and took an amazing game like this to reconsider the entire 2.5 d genre. It is well crafted and well executed game with a ton of features. 

Looking forward to begin wondering around the unsafe zones.
    Torval
    There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
    Twitter : @tees_xd
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,934
    Diablo III !
    Yep, got it on sale and I'm actually having fun.
    Beside that, WoW and ESO of course.
    And the usual with my new Pimax 8K VR Headset, Assetto Corsa and Elite Dangerous.
    @Jea@Jean-Luc_Picard do you have No Man's Sky? If so I'd be curious to hear what you think of the VR update when it goes live. If you experience that and make a post please tag me so I can read it.
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 2,817
    Surprisingly not path of exile, char died like 2 weeks ago and just stopped.

Tried a new game:

War thunder and im really liking it, i needed a new experience.

Also, playing entropia universe.

I also bought a $150 lego technic kit for myself, will probably do it tomorrow. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member EpicPosts: 1,923
    Surprisingly not path of exile, char died like 2 weeks ago and just stopped.

Tried a new game:

War thunder and im really liking it, i needed a new experience.

Also, playing entropia universe.

I also bought a $150 lego technic kit for myself, will probably do it tomorrow. 
    turntable ?
    There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
    Twitter : @tees_xd
  • GloriaExpAuGloriaExpAu Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Elder Scrolls Online and now I started playing Albion Online, so far I have positive feelings.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,000
    Vendetta Online
    Distance
    Ingress

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 4 tracks in Distance

Minecraft server: kyoto.apexmc.co

• tort0429tort0429 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    EQ2 will always hold special memories for me.  Great game.  Playing ESO now.  

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 12,445
    Elder Scrolls Online and now I started playing Albion Online, so far I have positive feelings.
    Welcome to the boards! :)
    Phaserlight

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,077
    Torval said:
    Diablo III !
    And the usual with my new Pimax 8K VR Headset, Assetto Corsa and Elite Dangerous.
    @Jea@Jean-Luc_Picard do you have No Man's Sky? If so I'd be curious to hear what you think of the VR update when it goes live. If you experience that and make a post please tag me so I can read it.
    I do not yet, sorry.
    Torval
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 3,062
    edited April 2019
    Cuphead - Switch
    Grim Dawn still
    FFX - Switch
    Fiddling  around in ESO too

And no, still no Dragon Quest XI

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Phaserlightblueturtle13Torval
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,639
    Asherons Call 1
    Scot
  • ShaddyDaddyShaddyDaddy Member UncommonPosts: 164
    DMKano said:
    A bunch of single player RPGs. 
    Which ones?

Rhygarth said:
    nothing....no game out atm is worth my time
    Nothing at all? Does nostalgia not ever tickle your fancy? I see a lot of throwbacks in the thread for sure!
    Diablo III !
    I just want to say, I have lurked on this forum for years, and your profile pic is by FAR my favorite one. I was super pumped when he said they were gonna do a Star Trek where Picard is older and the main character. https://trekmovie.com/2019/03/04/more-production-details-for-star-trek-picard-series-emerge-including-possible-title/ for reference.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 2,562
    Grim Dawn since my characters vanished might as well start again.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

Akulas said:
    Grim Dawn since my characters vanished might as well start again.
    Whhhhaaaattt? Why did they vanish? Great game, btw. I haven't bought the newest expansion. Is it worth it?
  • psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 167
    SWTOR, GW2, and MLB18 on the PS4
    ShaddyDaddy
    SWTOR, GW2, and MLB18 on the PS4
    What would you say is your favorite?
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 4,343
    I play "wait for the next MMO that I actually would like playing".

Unfortunately Vanguard: Saga of Heroes has raised my standards very high.
    Please set a sig so I can read your posting even if somebody "agreed" etc with it. Thanks.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,000
    ...and my third Distance map is up, "Type M":

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1778548725

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 4 tracks in Distance

Minecraft server: kyoto.apexmc.co

• PpiperPpiper Member RarePosts: 1,083
    Just downloaded all the new updates for Lotro. Is it me, or do the graphics look more vibrant?
  • agamennagamenn Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Waiting for a new mmo
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,656
    Ppiper said:
    Just downloaded all the new updates for Lotro. Is it me, or do the graphics look more vibrant?
    They actually do.
    Ppiper
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member UncommonPosts: 484
    Rimworld, Kenshi, tried Albion with the clan, but the game suffers from the month boredom syndrome. All these crowdfunded mmorpgs but all of them are trash and/or not developed and far from launch.

MurderHerd