Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tidal Basin Update Coming to The Division 2 on April 5th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageTidal Basin Update Coming to The Division 2 on April 5th - MMORPG.com

For aspiring agents looking to advance to World Tier 5, next week is your huckleberry when The Division 2 is patched with the Tidal Basin Update. Players who are "rocking a 450 gear score" will have lots of new challenges to face and gear to collect. Content will include a new stronghold "held by the dangerous Black Tusk faction". This is the first free content update for the game since its March 15th launch.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    Meanwhile Anthem is failing to get their shit together!
    SBFordseshsesZenJellybwwianakievJeroKaneTacticalZombeh
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • axulthrullaxulthrull Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Im level 18, bought it about 2 weeks ago. It looks like I am going to have content for quite a long time! Anthem on the other hand is a steaming pile of shit. Regret buying that trash.
    SBFordStoneRosesZenJellybwwianakievinfomatzJeroKane
  • jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    When i first turned 30 i got destroyed it was hard just to get from place to place without dying. I slowly built up my gear score and got to world tier 2 yesterday. Today i reached 325 GS and am ready to head to the stronghold. The bounties are tough even with a full group which is good. Definitely enjoying the grane
    SBFordseshsesStoneRosesZenJellyIlayainfomatz
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779

jitter77 said:

When i first turned 30 i got destroyed it was hard just to get from place to place without dying. I slowly built up my gear score and got to world tier 2 yesterday. Today i reached 325 GS and am ready to head to the stronghold. The bounties are tough even with a full group which is good. Definitely enjoying the grane

The dude with the chainsaw always scares always scares the shit out of me! The only time I've ever feared dying in a video game!
    SBFordZenJelly
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    So loving D2! Reached WT 4 today...and man, i'm having a blast with the Game.
    The World they created is once more fantastically fleshed out. The Gunplay is pure Fun and Itemisation is just awesome. I also love that the difficulty is right on the spot. So no "free-hand-over-stuff". Can't wait for WT 5 and Tidal Basin so let the the "real Grind" begin!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.