Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone join the new EQ2 PvE progression server?

Comments

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    i'm playing on the server too - its alot of fun,  just wish nek forest wasn't necessary to run thru for evils to get to world bell for travel lol
  • Greyhawk4x4Greyhawk4x4 Member UncommonPosts: 474
    Yep. Them releasing this time-locked server is just the thing to bring me back to EQ2. We will see if i stick around when classic WoW launches.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,380
    yep, im playing as well, the game is well done, its a shame that WOW crushed it before it got a chance, lots of depth.  Collections and Legends and Lore are so awesome!!!!  Leveling without questing rocks too
    pantaro
  • TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 7,989
    Myrdynn said:
    yep, im playing as well, the game is well done, its a shame that WOW crushed it before it got a chance, lots of depth.  Collections and Legends and Lore are so awesome!!!!  Leveling without questing rocks too

Lots of memories in this game. It would have been successful had WoW not killed it out the gate.
    Torval

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,663
    Tiller said:
    Myrdynn said:

Lots of memories in this game. It would have been successful had WoW not killed it out the gate.
    My Fae Warden's epic weapon quest for Tunare was amazing. A lot has changed with it over the years but that link still gives a good overview.
    pantaro
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

It only took 3 people 8 words to rock Blizzard to its core.
  • Hawkaya399Hawkaya399 Member UncommonPosts: 445
    edited 11:19PM
    i made a character when teh server launched on march 16. think i got to level 15. A troubador. I got jaded a bit and played some EQ1 on the POP(ldon)-capped server. In some ways I still like EQ1 more. There's a stronger group-forcing and feels less gamey. Still though, I think I'm going to subscribe again and play some more on Kaladim. I never played EQ2 much, and I feel like I should see more of the content. Right now the Desert of Flames expansion is live. Sometime in November the Kingdom of Sky is going live.

For a while now I've been trying to play STar Wars The Old Republic, but I keep losing interest. There's too much soloing. It goes on and on. Almost everyting is an instance. And the story feels forced. You can make a couple decisions during a quest, but it's small stuff, and you can't change the overall class story. Feel boxed in and alone.
    Post edited by Hawkaya399 at