Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Potential level squish being seriously discussed

Comments

• natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 251
    game needs it imo to continue as a  top mmo,and done for next expansion hopefully.

• BaalzharonBaalzharon Member UncommonPosts: 199
    natpick said:
    game needs it imo to continue as a  top mmo,and done for next expansion hopefully.
    yeah, though I'd be curious how soloing would work. Most of the playerbase solos, and not that many do group end content (compared to soloers) and even far fewer do high end mythic content

And then there is...will it take less time to level to 60? Or will it be the same as leveling to 120?

Cause if its the former, definitely worth it. Can't even be argued against.

If its the latter, then I don't see a point in changing the entire game for a psychological mindset of fewer levels=easier, when it would really take the same amount of time. Though at least you'd always be rewarded, there is a ton of levels you don't get a single thing as it is currently. But then, its still a psychological mindset because its still taking the same amount of time to get the rewards.

I'd hope its the former, where it actually is easier and faster to get to max level or there isn't much point to it.