Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Changing DLCs [Revisiting Fallout 3]

AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 5,510
I first played Fallout 3 (FO3) with all the DLCs loaded up. I used to post a lot on the old Bethesda forums back then. I was surprised to learn that the "ending" I saw was kind of nullified by the Brothers of Steel DLC.

So I reloaded a fresh FO3, disabled to all the DLCs and am now playing to see if the ending (which I KNOW is coming) will hit me any harder than it did the first time.

My gaming experience is limited, so I'm curious if others have done something similar, or want to relate games with DLCs that significantly changed a games' story or ending :)

I'm not sure if sequels count. In XCom, many players won the war. In XCom 2, the aliens won :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
- FARGIN_WAR

(And now Burger King has MEATLESS burgers!)