Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade & Soul: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Events Include a Battle Royale Mode - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlade & Soul: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Events Include a Battle Royale Mode - MMORPG.com

From March 13th to April 10th, Blade & Soul players will be able to take part in a number of events in celebration of Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan. Players can take part in hourly battles that will pit 20-combatants against one another in a "battle royale-styled PvP event" that will be a fight to be the last one standing. The fight will feature boosts that can be found for the duration of the battle, as well as monsters that will be on the prowl for unwary fighters.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited March 2019
    AlteiirEponyxDamorSabracScotwingoodYumehana
  • momintimmomintim Member UncommonPosts: 108

Albatroes said:

i need this in my life
    SabracScotwingoodYumehana
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    All these lame games now adding BR modes...LOL.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Hey MMORPG developers who do BR "mode"

EponyxDamor[Deleted User]
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    This is what a BR should actually be, a MODE, not a full game.
    AlbatroesJimWraithMikehawingood
  • AndrewTheJoyfulAndrewTheJoyful Newbie CommonPosts: 29
    I don't understand how this should work in mmo. FPS - okay, those modes and games are great, but RPG's...
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Blade and Soul doesn't need a Battle Royale mode. It needs PvE endgame that isn't a tacked-on joke.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I mean, in BDO its kind of okay I guess, not the actual mode but how it impacts the rest of the game since you can use it as another way of making silver. In that regard, especially in a game like BDO where you honestly can't have enough silver, its fine and its just that, another element to a game, so whatever. The main issue I take with BRs is when they try and be their own thing when they were always just a mode and should always be a mode. 'Success' of these things only makes it overall worse because every company tries to chase after it, so for at least another year, we'll be seeing BRs in one way or another in almost everything gaming related, just like the wow-clone phase/moba phase/arpg phase/mobile 'less-so' phase and more so 'future.'
    wingood
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    edited March 2019
    its just a free for all equalized pvp, tehre is already equalized pvp , possible they just wanted to give in the fad, so maybe soon ncsoft will make a Br game lol
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.