Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please give me everything for free

2»

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,166

i just visited the official forums
    and it actually made me sick

everyone is asking to make things free..
    not free of cost but free of effort..

i only see plees like:
    - can we make lorebooks discovery accountwide
    - can we make skyshards account wide
    - can we remove championpoints, they dont add much(but are a lot of work)

why kill the things i like about eso, working hard for rewards isn’t a bad thing, is it?

WHAaaaaaaaaat?

Seriously though...This has been a thing on official forums for all games since the first game opened an official forum.  :D  That's why most of us never visit those kinds of forums unless you have to.
    Gdemami
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Bananable said:
    Wow! I havent played TESO for month, cause finally devs stupidity pissed me off.
    Being free of daily logins is like breath of fresh air. 

Three days ago i decided to return, cause i thought i calmed down...Aaand i get spit in my face from player this time. Apparently latest sale attracted inteligent kids from reddit/tumblr. ZOS really desperate.
    Or it always ve been like this, but i seriously cant remember anything like that in f2p games. Nor gw2. 
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, you wanna discuss some stupid BS? LETS DU DIS!
    Thats what forums for - discussions, isnt it? 

i just visited the official forums
    Why? Its like only 1% players read em (its just waste of time - even devs dont :P ). And even less write comments. 
    (even on this forum you can see same people all the time :P)

and it actually made me sick
    Tolja.

everyone is asking to make things free
    Really? Everyone? So you did too?

not free of cost but free of effort
    LOLZ  
    Yes, beause its f2p game and people didnt spent their money. Or you think they have magic fairy in their pocket that gives em money?! 
    Its JUST GAME thats suppose to be FUN, not difficult/time wasting! 
    Its work for DEVS, NOT for players, but DEVS dont do it for free, they get money (just lil :P) for it.

i only see plees like:
    Then you need new glasses, kid. I see alot of people asking FOR YEARS to fix stuff!

can we make lorebooks discovery accountwide
    So youre saying you got all books on all your 15 chars without Addon?! Good boy!
    Couple years later when this game becomes f2p or stop existing, you gonna have so much to remember.

can we make skyshards account wide
    I would personally ask to make it optional, so i can choose when i make new char. Also im surprised you didnt mention ahcievements, every new char - congratz you harvested bast/regulus/resin for the FIRST time - whoo, yay! Its so DUMB!

can we remove championpoints, they dont add much(but are a lot of work)
    Well, they add some power to your char. But yes, its not new idea. Its just stupid paragon from D3. And +0.0001 to some stat that i CANT see is really awesome, isnt it? 
    And lving is dumb...its sooo boooring. Gw2 removed stupid mob killing. TESO has bazillion quests, BUT its really time consuming and absolutely no rewarding. WHY?
    Always faster to kill stuff. And worst thing is - you CANT see how much xp you get when you take quest. Ive never seen that in any other mmo.
    Oh, i dont even know why...maybe because TESO is designed as SP game.

why kill the things i like about eso
    What things? You said blablabla stupid kids on forum.

working hard for rewards isn’t a bad thing, is it?
    Good morning kid. You kinda late. They already made it easier couple times. BTW there werent champion points in the first place , how can you like em?

Its kinda funny, why do you blame players? Its devs who change things...because they want to attract more people, ie money. They dont care about vets. Seriously this game WAS p2p, and now it has loot boxes - f2p feature, what else cant you understand?

P.S. Suggestion. Make a new char choose most useless :race, class, skills and gear - work hard to get...
    i dunno...IQ?
    same stuff that normal players get while having fun and not torturing themselves. What, its your beloved devs added these stupid things to the game for some reason. So why else it exist, but for YOU?  :P

P.S. There was passives change, you didnt mention that at all, so you liked it?  >.>
    Just a tip, don’t take everything litterally, if you want to understand people, there is a lot written between the lines. Your answers makes me feel like you turned my statement into a math challenge...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    You can cater to casuals but they will always want more for less effort on their part, a butterfly always wants their quick fix of honey to be quicker so they can move on to the next game.