Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two New Game Modes Coming to Destiny 2: Season of the Drifter

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageTwo New Game Modes Coming to Destiny 2: Season of the Drifter

When Bungie launches Season of the Drifter for Destiny 2 on March 5th, it will come with a pair of new game modes. The Reckoning sends players to The Plains of the Nine to take on a plethora of enemies. Gambit Prime features unique rewards for class-based completion of the content.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GodOfDestruction221GodOfDestruction221 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Dope
  • Major69er1Major69er1 Member UncommonPosts: 133
    The Gear Grind from 600 to 650 Is ridiculous. The RMA and Gear exchange for items that are 300 below your lvl is stupid and a total turn off, what a waste
    IshkalCynehild
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    The Gear Grind from 600 to 650 Is ridiculous. The RMA and Gear exchange for items that are 300 below your lvl is stupid and a total turn off, what a waste
    In 3 weeks I went from 500 -650 on all 3 classes? Learn the game? There's so many ways to get powerful gear.
    Cynehild
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Oh and prime engrams drops are enhanced you have a buff at all times I ranged 8-10 a day drop all of them resulted 10 levels higher than what I was.
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    all for the low price of $200. lol
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Running to get ahead of Anthem.

• WarWitchWarWitch Member UncommonPosts: 351
    Yea I am stuck around 420

In Anthem :)
  • CynehildCynehild Member UncommonPosts: 102

DeadSpock said:

In 3 weeks I went from 500 -650 on all 3 classes? Learn the game? There's so many ways to get powerful gear.

Good for you. Thank goodness I play with a chill & very casual guild alongside adults who work full time. So I still have loads of fun & don't have to deal with elitists like you.