Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NetEase Says Diablo Immortal Development is Complete. Is It Coming Soon? - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    evolgrinz said:
    I didn't spend 2000 euro on a computer setup to play games on a tiny 6" screen.
    The whole point of having a PC Gaming rig is so that you can enjoy games to the max, highest resolutions, large screens, high framerates with responsive gameplay and no input lag. Honestly if i was interested in mobile gaming, i would buy a Switch, at least its designed for it. :/
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    You use BlueStacks if you want to play it on pc

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I'd suggest Nox, it has built in controller support wich bluestacks doesn't have.
    GdemamiAkulas
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Mobile gaming should be eradicated like the plague it is.
    NildenXarkokillerqueerNorseGodcheyane

• Pher0ciousPher0cious Member RarePosts: 487

Arterius said:

Say what you will but I will be playing it. I won't spend a dime on the cash shop because a mobile game never deserves money but I will give it a go.

LOL! So you enjoy being handicapped. It's people like you that are responsible for the sad state of game industry today.
    GdemamiMr.Gutsy
    ('''\( ',.:.,' )/''')
  • milayskymilaysky Member UncommonPosts: 39

Phry said:

The only thing that would surprise me about Diablo:Immortal, was if they supported languages other than Chinese.  :p

if so, then instead of the phone grave digging prase they would say on Blizzcon stage smtn like "Guys, ain't we all chinese?"
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    milaysky said:

Phry said:

The only thing that would surprise me about Diablo:Immortal, was if they supported languages other than Chinese.  :p

if so, then instead of the phone grave digging prase they would say on Blizzcon stage smtn like "Guys, ain't we all chinese?"
    The Asian market is where virtually all the money is when it comes to mobile gaming, just look at NCSofts latest financials for an example. ;)

Aori said:

g0dl355 said:

They'll make their money back overseas, in the west its DOA.

I honestly think it can be a good mobile game as long as Blizzard is honest about their hands on with it.

I honestly still haven't seen a good mobile game .. please name one ..no lame half assed boredom click click microtransaction heaven bloatware adds junk template tho .. one good mobile game ..one, and don't go tetris on me here
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    milaysky said:

Aori said:

g0dl355 said:

I honestly think it can be a good mobile game as long as Blizzard is honest about their hands on with it.

I honestly still haven't seen a good mobile game .. please name one ..no lame half assed boredom click click microtransaction heaven bloatware adds junk template tho .. one good mobile game ..one, and don't go tetris on me here
    Spider Solitaire ;)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Aori said:
    milaysky said:

Aori said:

g0dl355 said:

Eternium
    Dungeon Hunters 1 or 2, can't remember. It was good. I played the ps4 version. They ruined it with the next iteration, but there's one.  There's also fallout shelter, where you really don't need MT to enjoy it and it's pretty fun. Elder scrolls blades looks like it will be pretty cool. 
    edited March 2019
    I would give few credits for spider solitare actually, but eternium was 2 days long shot for me before uninstall ..the uninstall was fun tho, I felt relieved.
    I still have FO Shelter on my tablet, but didn't toucht it in a while ..like 6 months ..so no
    I do toilet in the morning with Walking dead ..this is the "after shelter one" but guys c'mon ..mmorpg 2019 we want smtn to enjoy, not smtn to get a fun crap on the toilet.
    Mobiles may be the future, but only after the devices can run SC with gestures and no gloves on. And PCs will get there first.
    It's like electric cars, not even close to there yet. Only pain and restriction to fun.

EDIT: Mobiles will get sales, true, cause majority of Earth population is ..well ..education, system wants them to be ..so they will follow what ever hype ads will be puted on them ..but it's not even close what we want form a "game". ..this may be a bit hard to read, if you get eye sore ..en is my 4th lang.
    Post edited by milaysky on
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Why would anyone want to play video games on their phone when you can play on 60inch flat screens? Am I old now?

I don't want to play games on my phone. I hate my phone. I need it for work, but the moment I no longer do, I'm throwing it in a lake. 

Hate it when studios chase trends set by 13yr olds.
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    NorseGod said:

I don't want to play games on my phone. I hate my phone. I need it for work, but the moment I no longer do, I'm throwing it in a lake. 

I knew a guy who got his first cell phone in 2013 and he was prompted to do it because he needed it to date women.

Nonetheless, it is sometimes nice not to be connected to a phone, since im always on call, it is nice to play something and not get bothered. 
    SBFordNorseGod
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    milaysky said:

The Quest.... then you can add any of the 10 expansions onto that.
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    I have advise for your friend, but I'm sure I'd get in trouble for saying it here. 

But yeah, you know my situation, I'm on call too, 24/7. If I'm not working on a site or with a client, I'm in my office at home. 1 monitor for work, 1 monitor for a game, 1 monitor for surfing the net. Of course, the phone is right next to me, solicitor calls and all (mostly solicitors).
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • X-ranfeX-ranfe Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Good news, Imma preparing mah phone.
  • jtckline3jtckline3 Member UncommonPosts: 60
    This is gonna be a 100% p2w game since its produce by netease, or some pay to progress faster bull.s.hi.t