Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : First Mobile MMO Based on the Cabal IP Announced

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : First Mobile MMO Based on the Cabal IP Announced

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• VexiusxVexiusx Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Yeahhh..... hard pass.
    Alteiir
  • BabyFace765BabyFace765 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I remember playing Cabal Online with friends way back in middle school and it was really fun. Great music, nice classes, ran perfectly on our potato pc's, good enough art style...it was great for a F2P title..

A few years back i have heard of Cabal 2 lauching and i thought to myself, THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC, and it turned out worse than dog poop.

In conclusion, i am not holding out my breath for Cabal Online...but I will try it for nostalgia sake.
    Maybe my standards were really low at the time cause i couldn't afford a WoW or Lineage Subscription back then so i spent my time in 9Dragons and Cabal Online...ohh and 2Moons.
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768

I remember playing Cabal Online with friends way back in middle school and it was really fun. Great music, nice classes, ran perfectly on our potato pc's, good enough art style...it was great for a F2P title..

A few years back i have heard of Cabal 2 lauching and i thought to myself, THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC, and it turned out worse than dog poop.

In conclusion, i am not holding out my breath for Cabal Online...but I will try it for nostalgia sake.

Maybe my standards were really low at the time cause i couldn't afford a WoW or Lineage Subscription back then so i spent my time in 9Dragons and Cabal Online...ohh and 2Moons.

I agree cabal 2 is a complete meh generic, the story isn't even compelling to play.
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    The early Cabal was one of the few F2P games i actually spent money on. It's now ruined, though, and Cabal 2 is not even worth to mention. What was this thread about again? Mobile something...
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    The chinese market is going crazy for this....
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited February 2019
    Great game but heavily "Pay 2 Win" / Pay 2 Enjoy with costumes that are all rentals not like BDO $20-$30 keep it forever like $20 expires in 30 days.... Cabal 1 was like this, and Cabal 2 sucked.
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Cabal sure brings nostalgia.
    The music of some maps were so amazing that i downloaded them, and i sometimes listen to them.
    I get goosebumps every time.
    Too bad it's not that interesting anymore.
    Too bad they fked up Cabal 2.