Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Umm funcom ?

Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 384
Is this a funcom version of COnan Exiles before it became Conan Exiles ?
"Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member UncommonPosts: 1,158
    I very much doubt it.  If it was a Funcom game, it would be owned by Funcom.

Found your question to be interesting enough that I googled the game & company.  It was a Kickstarter from the Touchhour company based on a system called Blockchain produced by the Block company.  The kickstarter was done in Canada in 2018.   

I'd say more likely it's what some dev's wished Conan Exiles would have been, borrowed freely and put their own twist on it.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO - GnH (beta tester) - SWToR - Neverwinter

• Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 384
    really looked a lot like conan setting and animations
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .
  • DreadLord27DreadLord27 Member CommonPosts: 2
    @Mars_Orbital Hi, no we don't have anything to do with fun com and we don't share their animations. All our mocap has been recorded with the same stuntman that did the sword fighting animations for all 3 Witcher games. The game is a competitive RPG focused on 1v1  you can join our discord or telegram if you have questions you find everything at www.9livesarena.com
    Mars_Orbital
  • DreadLord27DreadLord27 Member CommonPosts: 2
    You are right we are Touchhour, we did our kickstarter at the end of last year. 
    There I son block company though, what is happening go that we give players true item ownership by utilizing blockchain technology for all items. The mean players try own their items and can freely and totally securely trade them on external marketplaces! :)

feel free to join our community on discord or telegram the links are on www.9livesarena.com
    Nebless said:
    I very much doubt it.  If it was a Funcom game, it would be owned by Funcom.

Found your question to be interesting enough that I googled the game & company.  It was a Kickstarter from the Touchhour company based on a system called Blockchain produced by the Block company.  The kickstarter was done in Canada in 2018.   

I'd say more likely it's what some dev's wished Conan Exiles would have been, borrowed freely and put their own twist on it.

Mars_Orbital