Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen: Around the Verse - Pathfinder | 3.4 Ep. 7

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Star Citizen: Around the Verse - Pathfinder | 3.4 Ep. 7

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Pass.
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    ice geyser! wow

pass too
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586
    edited February 2019

tomek2626 said:

[mod edit]

35 to 45$ for starter package and Beta in a year and half. Worst scam ever with +500 team working on it.
    Post edited by Vaross on
    VoidfarerErillion
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    JoeBlober said:

tomek2626 said:

only 99.99$ tin foli hat starcitizen aproved what bulshiet this game is one big scam for 200 mln $ no bolive it wil ever be relesed

35 to 45$ for starter package and Beta in a year and half. Worst scam ever with +500 team working on it.
    A year and half which will equal about 9 years of TOTAL time. And if anyone actually believes ANY beta either for SC or SQ 42 is going to be out in a year and a half. Well they havent been paying attention. Even the paid shills have stopped defending this.

Its so 'transparent' now they havent even been updating their total amount raised doc. Hasnt had a nerew addition since Jan 14th or something like that.

So there is no way of knowing how much money (self reported or not) is actually still coming in. Pre emptive I imagine as people would constantly be comparing what came in last year and what came in this year over the same time periods. I suppose if they can show theyre bringing in more the updates will magically start up again. 

Who knows who really cares this thing is so old and has so much baggage even if they do by some miracle release something the best they will be able to hope for is something like Atlas saw. A hot minute where paid streamers hyped a complete turd and suckered a few fools into buying a product anyone should have known wasnt worth shit.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    JoeBlober said:

tomek2626 said:

only 99.99$ tin foli hat starcitizen aproved what bulshiet this game is one big scam for 200 mln $ no bolive it wil ever be relesed

35 to 45$ for starter package and Beta in a year and half
    Unfortunately the game you're talking about is not Star Citizen.

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    So when does the game come out?
  • DurzaxDurzax Member UncommonPosts: 87
    The live Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 playable server to all backers opened on December 11th 2015 and has been receiving updates EVER since, currently on patch 3.4.3 awaiting patch 3.5 end of March.

AzzrasErillion
  • FreelancerNDFreelancerND Member UncommonPosts: 32

Durzax said:

The live Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 playable server to all backers opened on December 11th 2015 and has been receiving updates EVER since, currently on patch 3.4.3 awaiting patch 3.5 end of March.

And still no sign of a "game". You can't call a bunch of tech demos sewn together "a game".
    DrunkWolf said:
    So when does the game come out?
    Not this year.

Next year is unlikely.

Everything after that is unknown.

• milayskymilaysky Member UncommonPosts: 39

Durzax said:

how many nubers you can do till "beta" ??? lolz 3.5.2 3.5.5 ..3.6 ..3.6.4 ...in the meantime IRL 3rd WW, 1st contact, atvi finaly forgot about phones ..9.2.1 ..bethesda got their heads out of their buttocks ..asteroids missed earth by miles and people resurface the wastelands ..amazon is still going to try to sell the coming beta in december, but will be delayed till who the fck cares anymore at this point.
    they can be saved only if they start to implement holographic engine right now as I write this, so I can plug in my brain into as I'm on retirement not able to move ..at this paste.

..but yeah, as the gaming world is looking right now, one can be sure mabe only of one studio to deliver with no BS ..CDPR
  • tomek2626tomek2626 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    sinc it beta or alpah and thay so heped why no relese it to all oh w8 cos then no wuld pay to see waht tahy ofer and one you pay you never see this $ agein taht the whole scam pay to see waht demo one shit and som base faly arund and back you know for 200 mln tahy got and 3 yers of dev this gem shuld be runing alredy i culd get 100 k $ pay som indi programers and thay wuld do what thay showing out now and iven more this haw haw big bulshiet is this game thos whole progres hire more and more actors just to hype and do crowd hapy bulshit i call it you will see this wil end whit big floop frud scandal in game history
    ErillionLenox
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    milaysky said:

Durzax said:

how many nubers you can do till "beta" ??? lolz 3.5.2 3.5.5 ..3.6 ..3.6.4 ...in the meantime IRL 3rd WW, 1st contact, atvi finaly forgot about phones ..9.2.1 ..bethesda got their heads out of their buttocks ..asteroids missed earth by miles and people resurface the wastelands ..amazon is still going to try to sell the coming beta in december, but will be delayed till who the fck cares anymore at this point.
    they can be saved only if they start to implement holographic engine right now as I write this, so I can plug in my brain into as I'm on retirement not able to move ..at this paste.

..but yeah, as the gaming world is looking right now, one can be sure mabe only of one studio to deliver with no BS ..CDPR
    It's just standard semantic versions. https://semver.org/

Also, so looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077.

Vrika said:

JoeBlober said:

tomek2626 said:

Unfortunately for those looking for "Drama", this is real by just clicking on CIG web site pledge store, Game Packages menu.

Current price for starter package is 45$ and drop to 35$ during Community events. Nothing more than that is need to get in.
    Azzras

rodarin said:

JoeBlober said:

tomek2626 said:

A year and half which will equal about 9 years of TOTAL time. And if anyone actually believes ANY beta either for SC or SQ 42 is going to be out in a year and a half. Well they havent been paying attention. Even the paid shills have stopped defending this.

Its so 'transparent' now they havent even been updating their total amount raised doc. Hasnt had a nerew addition since Jan 14th or something like that.

So there is no way of knowing how much money (self reported or not) is actually still coming in. Pre emptive I imagine as people would constantly be comparing what came in last year and what came in this year over the same time periods. I suppose if they can show theyre bringing in more the updates will magically start up again. 

Who knows who really cares this thing is so old and has so much baggage even if they do by some miracle release something the best they will be able to hope for is something like Atlas saw. A hot minute where paid streamers hyped a complete turd and suckered a few fools into buying a product anyone should have known wasnt worth shit.

We know. The good old obfuscation since years. We haters have know clue... but predict for SURE "collapse 90 days top!" since 5 years in a row :)

Don't forget the conspiracy of Youtubers being paid to spread the lie.. LoL... but forgot on purposes hundreds of videos made by anon Backers demonstrating that the none existing jpegs scam is... indeed real and making progress through quarterly patch.

Q2 2020 for Beta. It hurts already the remaining naysayers around. Waiting the release to read their new prophecies: "won't last more than 10 years for sure!" :D
    Azzras
    JoeBlober said:

Vrika said:

JoeBlober said:

tomek2626 said:

Unfortunately for those looking for "Drama", this is real by just clicking on CIG web site pledge store, Game Packages menu.

Current price for starter package is 45$ and drop to 35$ during Community events. Nothing more than that is need to get in.
    No, I meant the part about beta.

You picked up planned beta date for Squadron 42 instead of Star Citizen.

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    I want More ships!

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    Mensur said:
    I want More ships!
    they have sold over 200 designs I think so there are plenty of ships problem is they havent actually put more than 30 or so in the tech demo yet.....but nothing to worry about 
    NorseGod
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    rodarin said:
    Mensur said:
    I want More ships!
    they have sold over 200 designs I think so there are plenty of ships problem is they havent actually put more than 30 or so in the tech demo yet.....but nothing to worry about 
    It's a bit more than that but yeah it's a lot of ship's, all fully detailed inside & out, each with their own variable damage models, emergency states etc.

Truly an huge effort only possible thanks to the amazing CIG dev's and community funding!
    These are probably some of the biggest player manoeuvrable 1:1 vehicles ever made in a video-game. Few things can compare with the notion that you can be walking inside these huge ship's along with with your friends while fighting in space against other foes!

:)

Erillion
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    Like the original Battlefront 2.
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    Limnic said:
    Like the original Battlefront 2.
    Kinda, in BF2 you're confined in a small map, couldn't fly the star destroyers or seamlessly land on planets. But yeah you also had ships going phew phew.

• DaranarDaranar Member UncommonPosts: 392

JoeBlober said:

tomek2626 said:

We get pissed when game companies do f2p games and layoff hundreds of people at a time. And we get pissed when game companies overcharge for development in crowd sourcing and employee 'too many' people.

If I want a world in which people can purchase success and power with cash, I'll play Real Life. Keep Virtual Worlds Virtual!

• DurzaxDurzax Member UncommonPosts: 87

Durzax said:

And still no sign of a "game". You can't call a bunch of tech demos sewn together "a game".

Oh, really, then please, by all means explain why,

Every Steam early access game have Alphas with higher numbers are okay, but CIG's is of the devil and evil to the extreme.

Impatient much?
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    PLEASE ...oh PLEASE Mr.Roberts,can you please sell me another ship,i only have 20 and spent 10 thousand on your pipe dream,please allow me to spend more !!

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Yes we are about due for the next round of buy this new ship in the cash shop for a grand.
    NorseGod
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Every time someone in this thread uses the word "scam" (I just did it) the collective IQ of this thread is lowered by 10%.  I don't think that word means what you guys think it means.