Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Ranger Class Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageBless Unleashed Ranger Class Trailer - MMORPG.com

Bandai Namco has sent out a brand new class trailer for Bless Unleashed. This time, the Ranger class shines. "Rangers are built to deal death from afar as they unleash lethal bow-and-arrow attacks to defeat multiple enemies at once or take down the mightiest of beasts," the PR reads. Judge for yourself in this new video.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DeathleecherDeathleecher Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Funny they did not release it on PC and Console.

It will fail again
    NeonSaruSignexTruvidien88[Deleted User]austinmawgastovski17SilentNightsPhryThahar
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

It will fail again

Says your crystal ball? ;)

It's a new game from the ground up so I guess I'll wait and see. Of course, it's sort of a moot point for me since I don't have an XB1. :D
    NeonSarugastovski1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

SBFord said:

It will fail again

It's a new game from the ground up so I guess I'll wait and see. Of course, it's sort of a moot point for me since I don't have an XB1. :D

nah, we have 2 but none is of crystal

the problem here is they really get a huge bad PR and new game or not, people will be wary, or they should be at the very least.

for pc launch my guess is new game or not they will not launch on pc till the first bless is dead, they can't risk losing player to they own game, so next year is a possibility, since i'm guessing bless will be done till the end of the year
    Samhael
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    This trailer looks so bad ...
    NeonSaruGentrifried_Chicken
  • jj7009jj7009 Member UncommonPosts: 223

SBFord said:

It will fail again

I don't need a crystal ball to tell you the thing in a toilet is a turd.
    NeonSaruSamhaelaustinmaw
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Looks fun but did they use slow motion? Dodge/rolls looks slow imo

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    I'm going to hold any reservation until I see actual skill executions and UI before I determine if I'm going to dig the game.  If the flow of combat is good, then I'll definitely get into it. 

For those thinking it's going to fail on console because of what happened on PC, nothing is certain. Most console players probably don't know nor care about the past of Bless Online.  

[Deleted User]MrMelGibson

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    It's so confusing that there will be 2 separate Bless games. I'll wait and see how it comes along. But after my terrible experience on PC. I doubt I'll jump in at launch.
  • KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608
    I'm pretty excited for it, I just hope it's not another Tera and has more exploration adventure without the vast empty open world.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    They obviously did not design that A typical Korean design ranger around me because i don't like somersaults or flips in the air or those ridiculous "strike a pose"special shots,looks dumb,reminds me of BDO,oh yeah KR developer.

I would bet w/o stepping one foot in the game,the Ranger does not have any ammo/slot,i just know these lazy KR devs way too well.

Flash...dash and cash too many of these developers now a days.I want immersion,realism or at least PLAUSIBLE realism,i want a world that feels like a world and not like some auto generated computer code.
    Not only do i want a Ranger using an ammo slot, i want several variation,choices in types of ammo to use on different types of mobs.
    These lazy game designs don't even have variant mobs,it's all just flash with no substance in the design.

No matter,i simply don't need to play it,they can lure someone else in to play that nonsense.

STRIKE A POSE !!!

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    looks like a trailer from 1990 don't expect anything from neowiz they are so incapable *facepalm*
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    OMG the guy that edited that trailer needs to win all kinds of awards for actually using in game graphics an making them look good lol