Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Is it too Late for New Races?

13»

Comments

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    yes its too late. maybe arenanet will shut the game down hehehe jk

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    edited February 2019
    They will not spend the time and effort to do it. Do remember this is the same company that removed some idle animations because of a bug and never bothered to add them back.

GW2 has truly reached the end of its run, not because it's bad, but because it's reached a point where there's really nothing they can add to revitalize it, plus the fact the main focus on the game are the 6 Elder Dragons and 2 were killed, 2 were weakened to near death and went back to hibernation [which, according to the game itself, lasts for hundreds of years with a NATURAL hibernation, imagine after being drained of magic and nearly killed will do], 1 has been a complete and total unknown since not even a NAME has been given and the other will get killed by Caithe because the story is hilariously predictable.

There's really nothing else for GW2, i really hope they're actually secretly working on GW3 and the recent layoffs were an attempt by NCSoft to have them ANet focus more on it.
    Post edited by Asch126 on
    maskedweasel