Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Red Dead Online Beta Update to Go Live on February 26th with New Modes, Enhancements & More - MMORPG

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageRed Dead Online Beta Update to Go Live on February 26th with New Modes, Enhancements & More - MMORPG.com

On February 26th, the Red Dead Online beta client will be receiving a significant update to bring some major changes to the multiplayer component of Red Dead Redemption 2. Players will find new Free Roam Events, several new Showdown Modes, new weapons, clothing and emotes, quality of life improvements and major balance updates. Players will also find a more rapid, weekly cadence that will include additional content and promotions.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    So games can do updates with new content, not the stuff that should have been there already...amazing!
    GdemamiBlueThunderBear
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512

Scot said:

So games can do updates with new content, not the stuff that should have been there already...amazing!

wow- have a little faith dude..
    SBFordjarsku85

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• KhegobierKhegobier Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Still waiting for PC versions of RDR...
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Khegobier said:
    Still waiting for PC versions of RDR...

SovrathlaseritScot
    Mensur said:

Scot said:

I do when it comes to RDR, this is a commentary on what we are used to elsewhere. :)
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Scot said:
    Mensur said:

Scot said:

I do when it comes to RDR, this is a commentary on what we are used to elsewhere. :)
    So it looked as though you were complaining that it should have been in from the beginning when in actuality you were complimenting them for patching new content when other games patch in final touches or completed things meant for release? 

I wish I could enjoy playing on a console, but I can’t :( is mouse and keyboard supported at least?
    Scot said:
    Mensur said:

Scot said:

So it looked as though you were complaining that it should have been in from the beginning when in actuality you were complimenting them for patching new content when other games patch in final touches or completed things meant for release? 

I wish I could enjoy playing on a console, but I can’t :( is mouse and keyboard supported at least?
    I only game on the PC, but from everything I have seen they have made a phenomenal game and are now doing the sort of updates players want to see. What I was being sarcastic about in my OP was that this was something of a surprise, as elsewhere all we see are DLC's released as new games and so on.
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Scot said:
    Scot said:
    Mensur said:

Scot said:

I only game on the PC, but from everything I have seen they have made a phenomenal game and are now doing the sort of updates players want to see. What I was being sarcastic about in my OP was that this was something of a surprise, as elsewhere all we see are DLC's released as new games and so on.
    Ah. Only one game I know of that people claim that on. I think my original assessment of it was better lol. Either way it’s good on them. 
    Scot