Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for MMORPG with strong grouping

13»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,848
    edited March 2019
    Kyleran said:
    DMKano said:
    Legends of Aria, 
    Some would say i'm biased because I'm actively hyping and playing it.  BUT that's not the case here, it truly is strong grouping. 

I've been afraid to leave the safe zones for about a week and just now joined a Guild to wander the world with.  A lot of very interesting stuff out there that I'm about to find with my new friends:)

Interesting definition for friends you have there.

They are just temporary online folks who will ghost you in the blink of an eye.

Unless you know them IRL - I wouldn't consider them friends, just my 2c
    By my definition "friends" are willing to take a bullet for you or vice versa, or loan you money with no real expectation of being paid back, everyone else is just an "acquaintance"

I don't have all that many friends....

;)
    A friend is just a person that you know and like, and who also likes you in a platonic sense. 

There's no need to overcomplicate things.
    Well, Kano was stating real friends only happen if you knew them in real life, I offered a stricter interpretation,  yours is a more liberal usage.

Mom said it best, "the number of real friends you're likely to have during your life can be counted on one hand....with fingers left over....."

;)

Everyone else ends up being just someone that you used to know.

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon