Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can some one answer this ?

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
edited February 2019 in Ashes of Creation
What does this trailer have to do with game play ? 
Was this trailer made before content ?
Make the trailer before the game ?

Many more videos where this came from, just YouTube Ashes of Creation.  I'm getting sick of this trick.
**Also see Atlas**

Gdemami

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    edited February 2019
    It is an advert, it may give you some inkling of the game but it may not. You are putting too much of yourself into worrying about AoC, it will either be a great success or it won't. Players can stay with me in the chill out room and have a far happy time until launch. :)
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Scot said:
    It is an advert, it may give you some inkling of the game but it may not. You are putting too much of yourself into worrying about AoC, it will either be a great success or it won't. Players can stay with me in the chill out room and have a far happy time until launch. :)
    It's more about the trick, also see "Atlas".
    Gdemamichocolate42069
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
    Scot said:
    It's more about the trick, also see "Atlas".
    Atlas was in a whole other league with trickery, what you should do is head over to their website and watch thru their pods.

• jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
    That video tells a story in a visual way about what to expect from Ashes.

That particular video is of a Ranger who is infiltrating a city prior to a siege to disable a relic to help weaken the defenses of the city before a siege.

Think of it similar to the SW:TOR cinematics that were teased just before it released.  Enough to introduce you to some of the classes, but not a 100% pure representation.  

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    jahlon said:
    That video tells a story in a visual way about what to expect from Ashes.

That particular video is of a Ranger who is infiltrating a city prior to a siege to disable a relic to help weaken the defenses of the city before a siege.

Think of it similar to the SW:TOR cinematics that were teased just before it released.  Enough to introduce you to some of the classes, but not a 100% pure representation.  

Ouch, bad example, SWTOR ended up being such a let down,  let's hope AtM fairs better.
    MrMelGibsonHatefull

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    The answer is Cake

KyleranMrMelGibsonHatefull

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    The answer is Cake

Serious question. What flavor?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Arterius said:
    The answer is Cake

Hopefully Carrot Cake
    Ugh,  carrots never belong mixed in cake.

HatefullSlapshot1188

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    The answer is Cake

Hint- It’s made of ice cream

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018