Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i try to recovery my password

mandragoamandragoa Member UncommonPosts: 9
i can't get answer from mindark to get back my password. The helpchat from Zendesk give advice only to write next email but nothing happens then. i have tried all support-pages or emailadresses from zendesk-livechat. I need lawyer who can help me:(
But if u haven't thousands of dollar ingame a lawyer is too expensive.

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    mandragoa said:
    i can't get answer from mindark to get back my password. The helpchat from Zendesk give advice only to write next email but nothing happens then. i have tried all support-pages or emailadresses from zendesk-livechat. I need lawyer who can help me:(
    But if u haven't thousands of dollar ingame a lawyer is too expensive.
    How long have you waited for a response to the email? Sometimes smaller companies don't have extremely prompt customer service. 
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    If it's been several years since you logged in then your account may have been closed by MindArk due to inactivity.  It's in their EULA.   I lost my first account because of that.  Then again, that account had little to no cash value.  The only thing on that account that I valued was my avatar's name.

It may be a bitter pill but maintaining your account's security is your responsibility.  With a MindArk account being able to be worth thousands of dollars your account maintenance needs to be significantly higher than say, your member account here. 
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams