Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tactical Mobile RPG 'Brown Dust' to Launch Worldwide on March 7th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageTactical Mobile RPG 'Brown Dust' to Launch Worldwide on March 7th

Neowiz has announced that Brown Dust, its "smash-hit tactical RPG from Korea", will be launching for both Android and iOS mobile devices on March 7th. Players around the world will be able to collect 300+ Mercenaries and take part in over 1200 unique battles. The game is said to be an "ongoing quest-driven story" with challenging gameplay. In addition, players can look forward to seasonal guild war PvP, cooperative raids, dungeons and world bosses.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    Sounds like another name for a fart.
    SBFordPsym0nCryomatrixceh430Sovrath[Deleted User]Panther2103Cyber_wastelandTacticalZombehMrMelGibsonand 1 other.
  • AbcynthAbcynth Member UncommonPosts: 60
    You lost me at "mobile"
    Phry[Deleted User]TacticalZombeh
  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    The game has beautiful live-2D artwork for the characters but the actual graphics and animation of the in-game character sprites (there aren't even death animations) as well as the gameplay itself leaves much to be desired.
  • cmacqcmacq Member UncommonPosts: 331
    Anyone else find it sad that a site named "MMORPG" finds it necessary to cover mobile games to stay alive? Sure makes me wonder where the state of our hobby is headed.......
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    The smash hit portion is conspicuously encased in quotation marks.

Is this a smash hit by anyone's judgement aside from Neowiz?  I don't think I'm willing to take their word for it.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    I think reality is going to hit pretty hard, probably not even worth getting popcorn for  ;)
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167

madazz said:

Sounds like another name for a fart.

I came here to say the exact thing. Not a great name imho.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    lost me at collect 300+ Mercenaries....generic random crappy rpg on mobile
    exile01
  • PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762
    "And the winner of 2019's Most Unfortunate Video Game Name award goes to..."
    Cyber_wastelandTacticalZombeh

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• CynehildCynehild Member UncommonPosts: 102
    I mistook that logo for Final Fantasy.