Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Game Testers (US)

JarbonJarbon Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Dear MMORPG,

I am part of a small team of app developers in Germany.  At present we are internationalising an app game we launched several months ago in German language. Now we would like to enter the US market. Therefore we are looking for native US American app testers.

Estimated test time requirement: 10 - 12 hours

Salary:. 15 $/hour

Operating systems of your smartphones: iOS or Android

If you are interested in this varied mini job just contact me by pm for further details.

Comments

• Easterwood254Easterwood254 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Game  testing sounds like a fantasy work for some individuals. All things considered, you get paid to play computer games throughout the day long...right? All things considered, actually no, not actually. In all actuality, computer game testing is a profoundly difficult profession that requires something beyond restful browsing computer games. You might be the best Halo player in your gathering, however that doesn't mean you would make an extraordinary computer game analyzer.
    While this is an exceedingly attractive activity with generally low instructive prerequisites, the vast majority really use it as a springboard for a vocation in the computer game industry. I'm working Cheap Essay Writing Service company i think my reply is helpful you Truth be told, it's the chances, not the compensation nor the "play," that draws in the vast majority to the position.

• lolanicksonlolanickson Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hello everyone, should say that it is a fantastic blog where there are a lot of interesting information and also unique one, so student make the attention to it, because I am as a professional writer can understand where there is good one and not, and if you have the problem with writing your papers to school or university you can simply order good argumentative essay topics at papers-land.com
  • leschrapidleschrapid Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I really like your content because it is very informative and knowledgeable content. 1v1 lol
  • MargaretavilleMargaretaville Member UncommonPosts: 72
    Hello everyone!

We are a gaming company owned by the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army and are looking for gamers that would like to test out the latest and best games on either their work laptop or desktop, while connected to their employers intranet system.

We prefer gamers who play at work in the defense industry, financial industry, aerospace industry, or who work in an infrastructure related industry such as electrical, gas, water, or nuclear. Please include your job and title in your application. We pay well, so you can earn easy money while gaming at work!

It does not matter which country you live in, we are open to testing our games worldwide!

• vikingpeggyvikingpeggy Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited June 2021
    For VR Vive or Oculus play, the spec is an nvidia Geforce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 graphics card, and Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 CPU. (Although an i7 is probably preferable).

Windows 7 is fine, I'm guessing 8 and 10 are okay but I haven't tested yet.

For normal, non-VR play, my guess would be that a Geforce GTX 770 or Radeon RX 570 would be pushing the low end of what could mostly maintain 60fps at 1080p. It might be a hardware step more or less than that. I expect an i5 cpu or equivalent would be fine.
    Post edited by vikingpeggy on
  • lorenfloreslorenflores Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Many people are facing at the time of accessing on your site. But, now problems get solved because VPN is available at the lowest price. I have also purchased NordVPN and used nordvpn coupon code. You can also try this software to access and check what your competitors are posting on their sites. 
  • adamscotthiadamscotthi Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    edited February 2023
    Thanks a lot for help! We constantly write to the audience for a particular reason in addition to writing for ourselves. We write because we want, need, or are obligated to make a space where someone may read our thoughts and respond to site web. I work as a freelance writer and offer assistance with online homework. I have a lot of writing experience.
  • davisdabisdavisdabis Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks a lot for help!