Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-info outdated-

2»

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Well let me comment in this fashion....

The first thing their new community manager does is say hello via sending out memos to websites like this,ok no problem,typical of a developer to play up the "we have a community manager,so we care about the community" game.
    So what is the first thing i see from said "community" manager,she posts the TOS to the forums.If you cannot or unable to decipher the meaning here or the intent,i will spell it out.
    The TOS is ALWAYS there,people know it is there,they have mods and staff that are capable of reminding you but instead the CM decides to mention the TOS.

The community cares about the TOS?I would bet not one single member of the community cares about their TOS,so good job in addressing your position as community manager,good job on addressing your community,good job on being a liaison between community and the developer.

You know the real intent of that CM,to be more or less a forum moderator boss,to make sure people understand the RULES and NOT to be a COMMUNITY member or representative nor even to listen to community but instead ,reinforce rules and the authority position.

In other words,a FAKE CM,a FAKE person,a lackey for the developer to make sure every picture of the business is one of pure positive nature.

Developers or mainly the owner "Snail Games"in this case,SHOULD be listening and more importantly convey to their loyal customers they are working on said problems and listening to the problems.You NEVER hear this,matter of fact in game forums ,you won't hear ANY recognition of problems,glitches by any employee.First negative post and they all arrive with handcuffs,amazingly off their lazy asses to respond all the while pretending to never be there when people seek help.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    You know why this Snail Games is acting how it does,well because it is a VERY deceptive business,one that is acting out total con jobs on gamer's.I am quite confident that if many people send in complaints to the FTC they will be investigated for fraud.
    They create these FAKE sub businesses,they sell the exact same game and code over 4 games now,often you will see the exact traces of other games in their code.
    This was a game behind NPCUBE that was sued and the original Dark N Light failed because they tried to STEAL copyright work to use in their own game.

So this unlawful ,deceptive business is NOT one to be trusted EVER.There is so little information on NPCUBE and Snail that i would not doubt for a second there is a connection here.7 years later this Snail operation begins and what out of nowhere this Chinese operation remembers DnL and decide  to purchase it's rights?I don't buy it ,not even a bit.

Here is an odd turn of events..

I just found out  they have yet another game"The Chosen" pretty much impossible to find anything about yet is suppose to launch already.So their twitter has absolutely NOBODY tweeting except them and it is all advertising their cash shop.So they have a link to the game there ,i click it and site is cannot be reached.
    http://www.thechosengame.com/ directly from their Twitter.From the vague description i get,this is yet ANOTHER ripoff of the exact same code with just a few minor visual  art changes.

So ftr,i checked into this FARLAN entertainment that published Dark N Light way back 10+ years ago  just because i see that Snail is creating all these FAKE LLC's.Guess how many games Farlan have published in their entire existence? >>ONE only that DnL game,so way back then the exact same fake LLC tactics as Snail is using now.This is why i feel there is definitely a direct connection between NPCUBE the criminal and this Snail games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Anyone ever read those posts?
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001
    My ban was lifted but I don't feel safe from posting on Ark's main forums anymore.  The moderator is a nut case.  Looking for places where we can talk openly about Ark Survival and what the devs are doing without worrying about a ban or reprisal from the forum moderator.

Steam isn't safe they look at you there.  Reddit isn't safe they attack you on the main forum for anything you say on Reddit as well.

Gamefaqs has their own personal asshat moderator tho they used to be the best place to post long ago.  

VideoGameGeek seems okay so far but I haven't used them much.
    maybe if you weren't so confrontational in your posts other places would feel more safe?

I often say to people who want to be "honest" or who are frustrated and say the first thing that comes into their mind (which for them isn't the best thing for the circumstances) "what were you hoping to accomplish by what you said?"

Because (using the above examples; again ...) implying that something "bad" was done on purpose or saying that they don't care about their games isn't going to make them slap their head and go "wow, we did that on purpose and were found out" or "wow, I guess we really don't care!"

Your just going to let off frustration, aim it at people who might not be the cause of that frustration and not get good results.

So, tip for the day, if you want good results you won't get them by insulting other people. Being caustic doesn't get people on your side.

And if you are having issues with other forums I suspect this is how you operate. Why don't you change the way you do things and see if you get better results?
    Gdemami
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    Albatroes said:
    Glitches? Don't you mean features? lol
    I want them to fix the dolphins.   Why do they not love the dolphins?   Everyone should love dolphins.

I WANT THE DOLPHINS TO STOP DYING AND RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!!!

Dolphins are my friends.
    Sovrath