Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Division 2 Impressions – Divided Gameplay - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,628
    The sad reality is that even when fighting the high armor guys ,you can stand there a long time and just trade fire until you finally die just because he has more armor.
    When i played COD,i had to watch where i was hiding and not IF i was hiding,it was just that much harder.One false move and my screen would go red and made it even harder to see but in D2,you can just stand there and trade and nothing different happens until you die or he npc dies.

To me it is just a same old game design,generate the world then spam fire at mostly easy npc's then pop n drop versus the armor guys,not a whole lot of thinking strategy.
    Gdemami

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 10,257
    Wizardry said:
    The sad reality is that even when fighting the high armor guys ,you can stand there a long time and just trade fire until you finally die just because he has more armor.
    When i played COD,i had to watch where i was hiding and not IF i was hiding,it was just that much harder.One false move and my screen would go red and made it even harder to see but in D2,you can just stand there and trade and nothing different happens until you die or he npc dies.

To me it is just a same old game design,generate the world then spam fire at mostly easy npc's then pop n drop versus the armor guys,not a whole lot of thinking strategy.
     No you really can't. You can't trade fire with an enemy AT ALL standing out of cover. Even with max armor you will die immediately.  

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,628
    Here is the thing about the D2.
    All those streamers that were all excited to play division 2 are over playing Anthem,so how excited were they really about playing TD2? I mean 2 days later and they all jumped over to Anthem,pfft it really says a lot about how little passion gamer's have now a days,it is just a business to most,jumping around where ever their sponsors send them.
    Point being even those that were big time excited are not playing it,that sums it up right there.Streamerhouse is streaming Anthem 24/7 now yet ev1 of them said they couldn't wait until TD2 arrived.
    Gdemamimaskedweasel

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 10,257
    Wizardry said:
    All those streamers that were all excited to play division 2 are over playing Anthem,so how excited were they really about playing TD2? I mean 2 days later and they all jumped over to Anthem,pfft it really says a lot about how little passion gamer's have now a days,it is just a business to most,jumping around where ever their sponsors send them.
    Point being even those that were big time excited are not playing it,that sums it up right there.Streamerhouse is streaming Anthem 24/7 now yet ev1 of them said they couldn't wait until TD2 arrived.
    haha you realize that they CAN'T play TD2, right? 

Open beta is still in 2 weeks, then the game launches on the 15th.  

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,875
    Wizardry said:
    haha you realize that they CAN'T play TD2, right? 

Open beta is still in 2 weeks, then the game launches on the 15th.  
    Plus steamers follow the money.  They get all kinds of swag for playing ball with EA or they get blacklisted.
    maskedweaselGdemami

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey