Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

H1Z1 Battle Royale to Expand with Deathmatch, Leaderboards, Training Grounds & More - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageH1Z1 Battle Royale to Expand with Deathmatch, Leaderboards, Training Grounds & More - MMORPG.com

H1Z1 Battle Royale on PlayStation 4 is going to be growing past "battle royale" when Season 3 launches. Players will be able to check out FFA Deathmatch, Ranked Leaderboards, Training Grounds and the 100-tier Battle Pass. Season 3 will be launching on February 21st and is the "largest update in the history of H1Z1 on PS4".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Wait, is this not coming to the PC version? Or does the PC version already have this? If it isn't coming to the PC version than it's pretty telling that they only care about whatever platform is doing well. Not that I play it anymore, but it's interesting.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited February 2019
    Wait, is this not coming to the PC version? Or does the PC version already have this? If it isn't coming to the PC version than it's pretty telling that they only care about whatever platform is doing well. Not that I play it anymore, but it's interesting.
    Unsure. The press announcement was PS4 only. I'm looking to track down PC info. However, the "official page" on the site says PS4 without mention of PC.

https://www.h1z1.com/news/season-3-launch-date-february

H1Z1 Twitter is saying PS4, no mention of PC

https://twitter.com/h1z1
    Panther2103MadFrenchie

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Adding new modes is cool, but gameplay is still clunky. They have to work on polishing gameplay and animations.