Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadow Arena review.

Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 472
garbage.
"Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .

Comments

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 20,026
    Might want to elaborate more
  • Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 472
    it  feels like a thrown together "thing"  to cash in on BR modes. I expected a lot more flushed out components but the reality is, they will never get the classes balanced. Last week it was musa, this week is warrior , ect ect .  The randomizing of how you get skills is complete rng crap. I ran around the entire match with no skill at all and a mystic had every skill ..  it left a bad taste in my eye.
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .
    I'm warm up to it but have one skill while you on the next to last ring is really lame.
    get like 20 weapon boxes and hundred bares , what the heck ? /still no edit button
  • bwwianakievbwwianakiev Member UncommonPosts: 58
    it  feels like a thrown together "thing"  to cash in on BR modes. I expected a lot more flushed out components but the reality is, they will never get the classes balanced. Last week it was musa, this week is warrior , ect ect .  The randomizing of how you get skills is complete rng crap. I ran around the entire match with no skill at all and a mystic had every skill ..  it left a bad taste in my eye.
    Well I think they are testing it right now...