Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadow Arena review.

Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,329
garbage.
There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
#BoycottChina

Comments

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,177
    Might want to elaborate more
  • Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,329
    it  feels like a thrown together "thing"  to cash in on BR modes. I expected a lot more flushed out components but the reality is, they will never get the classes balanced. Last week it was musa, this week is warrior , ect ect .  The randomizing of how you get skills is complete rng crap. I ran around the entire match with no skill at all and a mystic had every skill ..  it left a bad taste in my eye.
    #BoycottChina
    I'm warm up to it but have one skill while you on the next to last ring is really lame.
    #BoycottChina
    get like 20 weapon boxes and hundred bares , what the heck ? /still no edit button
    #BoycottChina
  • bwwianakievbwwianakiev Member UncommonPosts: 73
    it  feels like a thrown together "thing"  to cash in on BR modes. I expected a lot more flushed out components but the reality is, they will never get the classes balanced. Last week it was musa, this week is warrior , ect ect .  The randomizing of how you get skills is complete rng crap. I ran around the entire match with no skill at all and a mystic had every skill ..  it left a bad taste in my eye.
    Well I think they are testing it right now...