Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bitterness, past and present

2»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,254
    edited February 10
    AAAMEOW said:
    I think camelot unchained is going to fail regarless.  It'll have a good start but eventually population just getting smaller and smaller.  To a point it'll be going in maintenance mode.

Mindless realm vs realm is fun.  But only last so long.  People'll eventually get tired of it.
    Yet millions mindlessly play LOL, half a dozen half baked survival games, Fortnite and even Super Smash Bros.

Go figure.

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member RarePosts: 2,565
    Kyleran said:
    Before they rolled out the current Vanilla forums I had a unique title given to me, "BitterVet" which I wore proudly. B)

Were they to reinstate such titles again for regular posters (some of the site's employees still have them) I'd probably ask it to be changed to "ApatheticVet" as that's my mood regarding playing MMORPGs these days.

:D
    You have MMORPG syndrome. 

5 steps of the syndrome. 
    1. disappointed
    2. disillusioned,
    3. bitter
    4. apathetic
    5. ???
    5.  Hey, there's this new MMORPG game that got announced, and it sounds perfect!

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member UncommonPosts: 1,048
    Kyleran said:
    AAAMEOW said:
    I think camelot unchained is going to fail regarless.  It'll have a good start but eventually population just getting smaller and smaller.  To a point it'll be going in maintenance mode.

Mindless realm vs realm is fun.  But only last so long.  People'll eventually get tired of it.
    Yet millions mindlessly play LOL, half a dozen half baked survival games, Fortnite and even Super Smash Bros.

Go figure.
    There is one major difference though.  People care if they win or loss in MOBA.  But no one care in RvR game.
    Kyleran
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 6,939
    Doesn't "troll" pretty much cover the bitter ones?