Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wild Terra to Go Free to Play on February 12th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageWild Terra to Go Free to Play on February 12th - MMORPG.com

Juvty Worlds has announced that Wild Terra will be going free to play on February 12th. Up to now, the game has been buy to play. Those who have previously purchased the game will receive "generous bonuses for loyalty" according to the post. The pack of goodies will contain premium game time, a variety of potions and keys and a cloak.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    growing rapidly by 50% more players which is only 20 *thonk*
    Xingbairongceh430
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

ciely said:

growing rapidly by 50% more players which is only 20 *thonk*

Was kinda shocked after I checked their playerbase... how is this still alive? Maybe the servers are running on someone's PC back at home, so there is no cost I guess?
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    not unexpected....
    wingood

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    edited February 2019
    Game closing down in 3...........2..............

"And the number of players online, over the past 2 months has increased by more than 50%."
    Which is precisely why games go F2P - NOT!!
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    Yeah, this game goes F2P tomorrow. I wish they would have at least given us a mount to enjoy before the game can no longer sustain itself. The "generous bonuses for loyalty" are a bunch of consumable and a cloak.

The only reason I log in anymore is to look for godsends. I was in a guild before we were forced to move from the legacy server, but it wasn't a big deal for me because the leaders of the guild left to play another game. You cannot apply to join a guild; you have to be invited, too few abilities in this game. So currently, I am without a guild, and without a purpose to play this game.

If anyone here still plays this game and plays on the Tepium server, let me know.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis