Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Now Lets You Play Vikendi Under the Aurora Borealis - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imagePlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Now Lets You Play Vikendi Under the Aurora Borealis - MMORPG.com

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has been updated to allow players to experience a winter wonderland under the colors of the Aurora Borealis thanks to the arrival of the "moonlight" weather setting. In addition, a new SMG, the Bizon, has been added and a "loot rebalance" has been deployed that increases AR spawn rates and reduces SMG, Level 3 helmet and Level 3 vest spawn rates.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855
    3 friends and myself have been playing this alot recently, almost exclusively, its alot of fun when you have a squad to play with. imho its the best "survival/shooter" or br game out there. i just miss playing an mmo with friends ( i just cant play wow anymore) so this has kinda of become our little "mini mmo" for the time being, glad they are balacing things, now just optimise optimise optimise!!! :);)
    SBFord