Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online Showcases the Game for a 2019 Audience

2»

Comments

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 11,305
    Alenna said:
    Memory Fragments for faster skill research inc.

...already there long before Pearl Abyss bought CCP, they are called Skill injectors.
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 186
    as said, enter EVE as solo player is a pain, too many to learn.
    join a corporation (eve's guild) is a must to do! most have training, entertainement, things to do, ship replacement program etc for newbro.
    ccp change the wardec system too so it's more carebear friendly.
    suicide ganking is still a thing but if you're not a hauler with a fortune in cargo or autopilot a bling bling ship in HS, not really a problem.
    there's so many tool to help you and you have the free to play side to test it.
    learning it correctly and your T1 ship can blast omega player like popcorn.

you need too join some different channel (help, info, open fleet, hauling...) to gain all the social aspect of the game, even at solo player.
    so in a night, i can go trade, haul some thingies, fleet with strangers from all country, chill in social channel, small gang and clean my wormhole by exploring and killing rats.

of course, i'll lose some ship, wait at a gate for something to pew, play the 0.01 pvp market, avoid ganking etc but it's eve for me and i cant meet half of fun i got there in others game.

o7
    itchmon
  • MetalFoxMetalFox Member CommonPosts: 3

kryntok said:

off topic, but does anyone remember earth and beyond? I enjoyed that more then I did EVE

Yeah, Earth & Beyond was such a great game.

Eve's videos have always been exciting and bad ass. Exactly the opposite of the actual game.

C'mon don't be so rough on it. It's pretty fun.
  • itchmonitchmon west islip, NYMember UncommonPosts: 1,907
    Must...
    Not...
    Reinstall..!

I thought warframe had broken eve's lock on my gaming heart but that vid...

Test Alliance Best Alliance!!.

Nooo, i swore Id never say that again...

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno KetteringMember UncommonPosts: 1,000
    I'd love to love eve, but when you fly around by clicking stuff and put that against me getting my VR headset on and getting on my HOTAS to fly for real in other games?............................Well.........
    Phaserlight
  • vonryan123vonryan123 Not home, MIMember UncommonPosts: 258
    11 years of my life and almost a divorce, it was fun and then then they $h!t all over the vets (unless your one of the blobs). The number of screw ups over the years and f2p made me leave for good. Toons biomassed never going back. Long story short it's just a grieffest now, it always had that but it's pretty much rewarded now. They tanked the market, mass inflation. If you don't print isk either with your cc or hours/days grinding you will never compete. Thanks to things like the t2 bpo "lotto" you can never compete with indy, rmt from goons and other power blocks mean you will join them or die.....so gl o7