Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMA on COE Reddit with yours truly, Me!

TimEisenTimEisen ColumnistMember EpicPosts: 3,228
I took this to a neutral place where I hope we get some good questions and an equally good discussion. If you have anything you want to ask me that I haven't already answered previously feel free to ask. As always remember to like, share, follow and especially KNEEL! 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChroniclesOfElyria/comments/ahzsdl/i_am_a_columnist_tim_eisen_from_mmorpgcom_ask_me/
I used to role-play a Warrior Priest now I role-play a writer.
Gdemami

Comments

• TimEisenTimEisen Columnist Member EpicPosts: 3,228
    edited January 20
    I failed lol
    Post edited by TimEisen on
    I used to role-play a Warrior Priest now I role-play a writer.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Somewhere in TimeMember EpicPosts: 2,943
    First comment lol

Your post has been automatically removed because your account age is below the minimum requirement of 7 days. Come back once your account is 7 days or older.

• Pher0ciousPher0cious Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Some of us has to work for a living you know!!
    Mr.Gutsy
  • SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 2,487
    edited February 1

imageThe Anthem Open Demo is Live -- What Are You Waiting For? - MMORPG.com

Today's a big day for anyone looking to find out more about Anthem thanks to the arrival of the open demo. Anyone can download, install and play the demo that will be live from now through Sunday, February 3rd at 8:00 pm Pacific / 11:00 pm Eastern. Players need to be aware, according to BioWare, that servers will opening in a "rolling capacity" so not all players may be able to enter the game immediately but will be able to as more servers are added.

Read the full story here

NorseGod
  • ArteriusArterius Member UncommonPosts: 309
    Played around for a little way. Honestly just waiting on release. A few YouTubers who are defenders of the game say the final build is like a completely different game and the hate is unwarranted. Don't know why they didn't use that build for these demo's. Either way I am just going to wait. I got premier so I can reply the Dragon Age games so I only have to wait a little less than two weeks.
    NorseGod
This discussion has been closed.