Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Trek Alien Domain: Incursion Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageStar Trek Alien Domain: Incursion Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has been given special gift keys for Star Trek Alien Domain: Incursion - the free to play sci-fi SLG based on the Star Trek series. These keys will give players Normal Speed-Up Cards, Metal Boxes, Officer EXP Cards and much more. Get your key now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    Thank you
  • foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 508
    Very nice. Thanks.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    hmm will give it a try

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    edited January 2019
    OMG what a cash grab..stay away guys...lol

Looks like it could be half decent BUT it looks very very p2w, like mobile game p2w, plus they clearly don't give a rats arse if you have a problem and contact their support.

For example during the tut I used an officer xp card and lvled up my officer ( to my character lvl) and got stuck in the tutorial as at some point they want you to level up your officer, with a card they provide. The problem is you cant lvl an officer higher than your character lvl.

YET during the tut they do not allow you any way to lvl up your character OTHER than doing the tutorial. There might be one way to get around the problem but guess what? To do so will require credits which allow you to buy vitality but you must use RL cash. ;)
    Dunno but it's been a long long time since I played a game where they allow you to use items during a tut that will cause game breaking bugs. lol

support:

"Thank you for reaching out to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. However, it is the player’s digression when they will use a gift code or its contents.

You can level up your character by earning exp from battling or sweeping the Normal Dungeon.

I would highly advise you to try not to upgrade all your items/equipment/officers when there is still a tutorial. The Tutorial should end at around level 24.

Please let us know if you have further inquiries.

Cheers,
    Wilma

"
    SamhaelJeroKaneGdemamiMetaBindingDaranar

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    Thanks.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• Haki88Haki88 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    P2W, i sended request for account deletion, i provided username, mail, country and date of account creation, now look what i need to fill to complete this account deletion:

If you have made up your mind, please provide us with the following so that we can forward your request to the person in charge:

Game:
    Passport ID:
    In-game name:
    Server name and number:
    Email Address linked to your account:
    Date when you created your account in mm/dd/yy format:
    Date when you last accessed your account in mm/dd/yy format:
    The country where you created your account:
    I.P. Address (Type “What’s my IP” on your browser’s search bar):
    The reason why you want to delete your account:
    Screenshot of receipt/s where we can confirm the Transaction ID/Order ID (If you made any in-game purchases):

JeroKaneMetaBindingDaranar
  • kidaquekidaque Member UncommonPosts: 16
    big thanks bross!
    yfk_swo()=L;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::_>.....
  • seshsesseshses Member UncommonPosts: 67
    I'll rather play timelines which is not too bad
  • edruidsedruids Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks
  • DeathreatDeathreat Member UncommonPosts: 143
    One of worst games I have ever seen.
    MetaBinding
  • Benny10000Benny10000 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I don't need the key

NT52685W
  • MalathoosMalathoos Member UncommonPosts: 199
    edited February 2019
    So this code doesn't work if you use are Arc launcher??? Took me awhile to realize its a different game....
    Post edited by Malathoos on

• MakemapMakemap Member UncommonPosts: 6
    NT3Q1093

Aw man thought this was star trek online. Grr.
  • Zydeco_JeauxZydeco_Jeaux Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thank You for the solid
  • BattleKingBattleKing Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks a million!
  • KagoKinjiKagoKinji Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    NTXK1284
  • MixeroTNMixeroTN Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    NTjR1332
  • lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315
    THIS IS NOT COOL AT ALL. CODE HAS A EXPIRE DATE.
    Phry
  • nunotnunot Member UncommonPosts: 7
    expired code
    Phry

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    nunot said:
    expired code
    It was made in January, why would you not expect it to have expired a long time ago?