Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adventure on the horizon

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
edited January 2019 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
Soon will have two adventurous mmorpg's, Pantheon Rise of the Fallen and Saga of Lucimia. 

While Visionary Realms have not publicly announced it's difficulty, its assumed and shows in their streams, where Stormhaven Studios outright states difficulty.   

Many here dream of mystery and intrigue, but this has been stolen with the power of Google and companies spoiling every aspect of what you'll find in the world as part of their sales pitch..... Difficulty is all we have left.  It's what stops the player from entering that deep dark forest.  It's what makes you go around that Orc encampment or stand on a ledge thinking what could be in that hut their guarding.

Difficulty is all we have,
It's the ONLY PATH TO ADVENTURE   

People will state the obvious.... Nothing is kept secret from YouTube. 
But mystery can still be sought through actions !!    
Gdemami

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited January 2019
    I think re-aligning your expectations so that something in existence matches them would be a much better path to adventure.

Unless that's too difficult for you.
    Cryomatrix

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Vrika said:
    I think re-aligning your expectations so that something in existence matches them would be a much better path to adventure.

Unless that's too difficult for you.
    I'll agree to this if you can pose a few examples.... Really, I'm not being sarcastic.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,971
    On the horizon? I try not to follow games coming out, do you mean next year?
    Scot said:
    My guess,
    Late next year would be the un-recommended crud version...I don't recommend that.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630

While Visionary Realms have not publicly announced it's difficulty, its assumed and shows in their streams,   
    VR has talked about challenge and difficulty throughout their website, including the FAQ. That information has been available for years. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Amathe said:

While Visionary Realms have not publicly announced it's difficulty, its assumed and shows in their streams,   
    VR has talked about challenge and difficulty throughout their website, including the FAQ. That information has been available for years. 
    five stars for you
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,971
    Scot said:
    My guess,
    Late next year would be the un-recommended crud version...I don't recommend that.
    Don't forget to do this thread again late next year then, for now I can go back to sleep. :)