Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scuf Vantage PS4 Controller Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageScuf Vantage PS4 Controller Review - MMORPG.com

Every gaming accessory claims to make you a better gamer but how many actually accomplish that goal? Today we’re looking at one that might just deliver on its promises with the Scuf Vantage. It’s a premium controller with loads of customization but does it earn its $169.95 - $199.95 asking price? Join us as we dig in and find out.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Spent my whole life playing successfully with standard controllers, not going to pay that amount for extra customization. Also, Xbox analog stick layout = instant pass. To me it's far more comfortable with both sticks down in the middle due to the position of the hand while using the left stick and L1 simultaneously. PS layout has a more natural grip.
    ConstantineMerusSabracHolowpoint

• nondogg13nondogg13 Member UncommonPosts: 41
    stick placement is why i chose razer riaju, not wireless but its an awesome controller
  • underscore11underscore11 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love mine. Works great in FPS games (Destiny), but also RPGs. I love it for Elder Scrolls Online. The sax buttons are awesome for bar swap and sprint. Back buttons for potions, ETC. High quality, great feel, great response - for me, it was well worth the money. Anyone who spends multiple hours a night or puts in long gaming sessions it’s price per hour is not much. I spend more on coffee in a month. I will also add that the ability to program the extra buttons is so easy to use and can be done on the fly. I’d buy another one in a heart beat.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I have friends who play shooters competitively on console and use scuf controllers. The only problem I've heard of is sort of conspiracies that they provide better quality controllers to reviews and pro players who promote them, as some people have thumbsticks that kinda meld away after small amounts of use. 

I've always wanted to pick one up, but the asking price is pretty high for a single controller. 
  • peglegpegleg Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Why do you precision in a console controller when most games have auto assist?

All MMO's have grinds. If you don't like to Grind then MMO's are not for you.

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    In my humble opinion nothing beats the official controllers. All these third-party products are offering less features for more money. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung