Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Making of the TERA Valkyrie - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,122
edited January 15 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Making of the TERA Valkyrie - MMORPG.com

In preparation for the launch of the Valkyrie class on consoles, we asked one of TERA’s writers, Scott James Magner, about the experience of bringing her to the western market and developing Valkyrie lore.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,512
    Ok I know this is TERRA but do articles have to be by anonymous writers, like they were doing a piece on a top shelf magazine. :D

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,560
    Haha! It's a dev journal. It's written by Scott James Magner. Thing is we don't have the power to assign him as a writer, without having his account on here and flagging him as such. Silly design, but true!
    Scot

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• MisterZebubMisterZebub Member LegendaryPosts: 3,572
    Long story short, they did what they always do, huge heaving beasts and a costume that would barely cover a toddler. Job done. Not a complaint mind you, merely an observation.

"l heard joke once: Man goes to doctor, says he's depressed. Life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up.''
    Man bursts into tears. ''But doctor,... '' he says. ''l am Pagliacci.'' Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. . .Curtains."

• LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,024
    "...so I combed back through all our lore (published and unpublished) on Castanics, looking for “story holes” in which to write. It didn’t take very long at all..."

I can believe that.
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,728
    This guy has a better idea of Valkyrie
    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93533

Klikae
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 6,317
    TL:DR = It was cheaper to just a class that was gender/race locked to 1 but please look forward to elins getting valkyrie in the future.
    ScotKlikae
  • rosej90rosej90 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Did like this class, but no fun if everyone are playing it :D