Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Overwatch Presents: Kongdole Production's Hero Story - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 2,487
edited January 15 in Videos Discussion

imageOverwatch Presents: Kongdole Production's Hero Story - MMORPG.com

The Overwatch team has posted a fun new video showing off KONGDOLE Productions and how they made "a fully functional Torbjorn turret". If you're a Torb fan, or just someone who appreciates seeing how a community loves the game, this is a fantastic video.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News Manager The CitadelMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 31,278
    I love stuff like this. I also love the blacksmiths that make game weapons IRL. :)
    WhiteLantern

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ZenislavZenislav RijekaMember UncommonPosts: 109
    Important question is if his turret is gay or not.
    WalkinGlennArskaaaXarkoswagholeZenJellyWarhawke80PhaedruslivesScotty787gastovski1
  • SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News Manager The CitadelMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 31,278
    Zenislav said:
    Just don't.
    ZenJellySovrathjgDuffayPhaedruslivesgastovski1Valdheim

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Zenislav said:
    Did you just assume the turret is actually a turret? How dare you, it identifies as a toaster oven!
    WhiteLanternswagholeZenislavZenJellyXarkoWarhawke80Scotty787
  • DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKMember LegendaryPosts: 19,697

Zenislav said:

Did you just assume the turret is actually a turret? How dare you, it identifies as a toaster oven!

Just dont applies here as well.
    SBFordZenJellySovrathgastovski1Trolldefender99ValdheimWalkinGlennTheScavengerpoorbaby
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Nevada, MOMember UncommonPosts: 2,826
    edited January 15
    I watch stuff like this (and I'm not knocking them, I have my focuses as well), and I think "Wow, people like this trully could end world hunger.". There are some trully tallented and energetic people in this world.
    Post edited by WhiteLantern on
    SBFord

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• Warhawke80Warhawke80 Member UncommonPosts: 137
    edited January 15
    I'm actually surprised they didn't insert some corporate Identitarian nonsense to wag the SJW dog. Honestly is Blizzard not considered anything but a laughing stock at this point?

So eerie similar to what happend to my Beloved Westwood...I honestly think we should just say Craptivision...because Blizzard died when Metzen left.
    Post edited by Warhawke80 on
    ZenislavPhaedruslivesgastovski1
  • LobotomistLobotomist ZagrebMember RarePosts: 5,760
    Very important thing to note is that one of the members of the team that built turret is homosexual.
    Scotty787Arskaaagastovski1

• gastovski1gastovski1 Member UncommonPosts: 38
    uninstalled this thing after recent disgusting and despicable act they have done.
    WalkinGlenn