Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Interceptor Javelin in Anthem is Perfect for the Fast & Furious - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Interceptor Javelin in Anthem is Perfect for the Fast & Furious - MMORPG.com

For Anthem players who like fast and furious gameplay, the Interceptor Javelin may be the ticket. In a new gameplay video from IGN, the Interceptor is profiled revealing its speed and agility in any fight.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    But which one is perfect for those who don't want to buy EA's lockboxes?

Thank you for your time!

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    I'm most interested in the Storm Javelin. 
  • RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674
    I am interested in all of Javelins introduced so far though not sure which I will want to use most. I have not read and watched everything so don't know if they plan to release more at some point but I hope so. Really hope variety really happens with the game.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    edited January 2019

Robbgobb said:

I am interested in all of Javelins introduced so far though not sure which I will want to use most. I have not read and watched everything so don't know if they plan to release more at some point but I hope so. Really hope variety really happens with the game.

This is where I am. I started at just Ranger & Colossus. But then IGN's Storm video sold me on the Storm. And I've seen some pretty convincing footage of the Interceptor lately that makes me want to play it as well.

You can sort of play the Interceptor like a Mass Effect Vanguard. It gets the Biotic Charge move (not shown in the above video). Assuming I can find a way to quickly recharge shields, I can totally see myself trying to recreate the Vanguard on the Interceptor and that sounds like a lot of fun.

EDIT: Here's the video: