Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlas Devs Roll Out Patch v10 & Announce that BattlEye is Incoming - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 31,278

imageAtlas Devs Roll Out Patch v10 & Announce that BattlEye is Incoming - MMORPG.com

Atlas has been updated to bring a number of big improvements to the game including new colors for Claim Flags, tons of technical improvements, general gameplay improvements, creature-related changes and more. In addition, the team provides a look ahead at future patches and the inclusion of BattlEye anti-cheat capability.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• k61977k61977 Pendleton, SCMember RarePosts: 1,094
    edited January 9
    The game is just trying to have people yell at them. I support anti cheat things myself in multiplayer games (only ones that run while the game is actually running though),but I know of one or two on here that will be up in arms because they are going to add it and all the evil that it stands for.

Overall though they launched a game that wasn't what they advertised, (nothing like the videos they where showing pre-launch) and pretty much have gotten away with it because people will still buy it. Oh well gamers will buy anything these days.
    Post edited by k61977 on
  • freaksoldier99freaksoldier99 Member UncommonPosts: 25
    ya lets put battleeye 1 month after release and do nothing whit the mass duping.\

full hackers and dupes.

stay away
  • Thomas2006Thomas2006 Millersburg, INMember RarePosts: 1,110
    The servers will be wiped at some point in the future. Its a given, the same thing went on with ark and there was many wipes for it. The same will happen here once they are sure the hacks and dupes are cleaned up as best they can. No use to do a wipe now when its still possible to do dupe and hack in the game.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog SMember RarePosts: 2,018
    sure because the cheat programs can't make the anti cheat stop working, these problem are more used to eat processing power of honest player then stoping cheaters, most just toss a new file to copy on top of the said anti cheat program files
    parrotpholk
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member UncommonPosts: 424
    ya lets put battleeye 1 month after release and do nothing whit the mass duping.\

full hackers and dupes.

stay away
    Don't tell me what to do
    Krynt0k
  • parrotpholkparrotpholk Leland, NCMember RarePosts: 4,077
    The servers will be wiped at some point in the future. Its a given, the same thing went on with ark and there was many wipes for it. The same will happen here once they are sure the hacks and dupes are cleaned up as best they can. No use to do a wipe now when its still possible to do dupe and hack in the game.
    Agree they will have to do a full wipe.  It does not appear it takes any amount of time really to get back up there anyway so should not bother anyone nor surprise when it happens.

They really should have done one already.
  • SupaMutantSupaMutant AtlantisMember UncommonPosts: 136
    I have no sympathy for anyone that is still playing this game.
    5|_|©|< /\/\¥ |)!©|< /\/\!|<3|3
  • Krynt0kKrynt0k Lubbock, TXMember UncommonPosts: 233

The patch just fixed the game
    parrotpholkTacticalZombeh
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member UncommonPosts: 424
    If they're still playing, they're probably having fun and therefore no sympathy needed. Pretty much a pointless statement you just made.
    ArteriusCryomatrixTacticalZombehalkarionlog
  • TokkenTokken Portland, ORMember RarePosts: 1,944
    keep the patches coming. thank you for the updates.
    Warriors are like steel, when you lose your temper you lose your worth.